The beginning of conflict with 'Future' Hokage and Future Uzumaki

Naruko silently was doing some paperwork in the early morning.

Then the door opened.

Two girls ran to her.

"Naruko!" "Are you alright girl?"

Naruko looked both at Azuma and Hana.

"No, only wants to slap Tobirama again if I see him," Naruko said and went back to the paperwork.

"Well, good things he will not be here for a week," Hana said.

"That's even better," Naruko said.

"Is everything alright?" Madara walked inside the girl's office.

"Problem with Senju and Naruko," Hana said.

"With Mito or Hashirama?" Madara asks.

"No, Tobirama," Hana said.

"Did something happen between you two?" Madara asks.

Naruko slammed the textbook and stood up as she left the office.

Azuma just facepalmed as she shook her head.

"What's her problem?" Madara asks.

Azuma walked up to her lover and whispered. Making Madara struggle and his black eyes widen in shock.

"He said that?!"

"Yep," Hana answered shortly.

"But, I'm not sure how their conflicts will ease up. That is like a life situation!" Azuma said.

"By what you whispered, I think it is. I mean, Tobirama just met her! And he doesn't know her whole story!" Madara said.

"And didn't even sleep with her...." Hana said to herself.

"Hana!" Both the lovers called her.

"What? It's the truth! Has he ever seen what she has on her back from her timeline?!" Hana asks.

"I understand what you are saying. But, when I saw 'that' when someone tried to poison her! And she was freaking warm!" Madara said.

Azuma just sighed.

A few days later

Library

Naruko was sitting on the couch next to the window while reading the books that exist in this ongoing library.

Naruko just sighed. 'If only I could find that book about the Otsutsuki clan....' Naruko thought.

Then, she laid one book on the flying table, held by the ropes, but it fell. "Ow!" A male voice whined.

Naruko sighed. 'I need to apologize...' Naruko thought. She fastly climbed down, more likely slid, to the ground.

"I'm so- Oh, never mind," Naruko said. Tobirama just looked at her.

"You could just apologize," Tobirama said. "Not a chance," Naruko said. Then she took the book that Tobirama held.

"Listen, I don't know what's the problem with you. You are overreacting to the truth I told you!" Tobirama said.

'Hold it there Naruko, this is a library, this is a library!' Naruko thought angrily. Then a book nearly fell on her.

"Sorry!" The person above said.

"It's ok," Naruko said. Then she looked down, her eye widening in shock. It was a book about the Otsutsuki clan.

'Bingo!' Naruko thought happily.