New friends

"And then, I just did a hit my 'future' little brother figurine of me when he said something stupid." Naruko was telling her life from the future to Azuma and a light purple-haired woman.

"Really? And what he said?" Azuma asks.

"I don't want to talk about that," Naruko said.

"How old he was by the way?" The light purple-haired woman asks.

"Hm? Well, 8-9." Naruko said.

"That young?!" Both of the women said.

"Beter kicking than punching him. After I did what I did, he was well-behaved with me. And saw me as the sister that he always wanted." Naruko said.

"Geez." The purple haired woman said.

"Calm down Hana. Naruko, did you have another sibling relationship with someone else?" Azuma asks.

"Well, other two people. One was like, around 15 years older than me, but, he was like an older brother to me. He took care of me." Naruko said.

"Wow, that much," Hana said.

"Yea, and the second one, we were about the same age, but whatever," Naruko said.

"Three people sibling relationship, huh?" Azuma asks.

"Yea," Naruko said.

"Say, who taught you to do the paperwork?" Hana asks.

"Oh, the third Hokage, at that time. I didn't want to be alone, so, most of the time I was in Hokage residence. And, of course, I was bored, and I asked him to let me try with paperwork, and he surely agreed." Naruko said.

"Such a man," Hana said.

"Old man," Naruko said.

"Huh?"

"At that time, he was an old man," Naruko said.

"O-oh, I see..." Hana said.

Then, as they continued to talk, the door opened.

It was three kids.

Naruko was shocked to see them.

'Koharu, Homura, and Hiruzen....!' Naruko thought.

"What are you three doing here?" Hana walked up.

"We wanted to know where is Tobirama-sensei." Young Koharu said.

"He is out on a mission," Hana said.

"How long?" Young Homura asks.

"About a year," Hana said.

"I see, thanks." Young Hiruzen said and walked away with his teammates.

'Maybe....' Naruko thought.

Come back to life, but in the Past! | Rewrite | Third Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें