Poisoning

"Living with Tobirama?" Hana asks. "Yea, there was a scary misunderstand...." Naruko said. "Yea, I know about blonde maids ghost thing...." Hana said. "Wait, you know?" Naruko asks.

"Yea, thanks to Azuma. She is Tobirama's childhood friend." Hana said. "I see," Naruko said. Soon two couples came inside. Azuma held a little box.

"Where did you get this?" Naruko asks. "In my place. But I needed to go to work, so I will give it later to my father..." Azuma said as she placed the box in her place.

"I just came up with her," Madara said. Azuma soon opened. "Some drinks...." Azuma said as she held one. "Would I have one?" Naruko asks. "Yeah, sure." Azuma gave one.

"What can they be?" Madara said. "I'm not sure," Azuma said. Soon Naruko opened the bottle and made a sip. Until she coughed. "You alright?!" Hana asks. "It's too sour and too sweet at the same time...." Naruko said.

"Oh..." Hana said. "Sorry to make you be a bunny taster, I don't think I will give this to my father..." Azuma said.

"Yea, I think it's better to keep this toxin away..." Naruko said. Everyone looked at her. "Toxin? What do you mean?" Azuma asks. "I will explain after I get the antidote...." Naruko said as she stood up and just took a step till she fell down.

"Naruko!" Azuma quickly stood up and kneeled down. "What, what just happened...." Madara said with worry and shock in his voice.

"What is going on here? I could hear the scream just one step away from the- !" Tobirama walked inside to the horrific sight.

"What just happened...." He said.

"That's the thing! Naruko just fell after she drank the-! Wait..." Madara walked to Naruko's place. Both the girls placed her on the couch as Madara took the bottle.

"The soda? Huh, it looks pretty expensive." Tobirama said as Madara breathed in the bottle. His black eyes widen in shock.

"Poison...." He said. Everyone was shocked. 'That's what she meant by 'toxin'....' Azuma thought. "You don't mean that she drank it!" Tobirama said.

"I would also drink it if I was in her shoes!" Madara said.

Soon Azuma began to unclip Naruko's clothes after she felt her young friend is getting warm.

Soon Tobirama looked at his friend and Naruko. As Azuma made that Naruko's skin was revealed that he briefly could see a scar on her shoulder. Soon gloved hand held Azuma's hand.

"N-Naruko, you-you woke!" Azuma said with shock. Naruko groaned as she sat up. "Just give me my bag that is in the wardrobe..." Naruko said. Madara walked to the wardrobe.

"Is it with the flowers?" Madara asks. "The roses and orchids, yes..." Naruko said. Madara took it and gave it to Naruko.

"What do you have there?" Azuma asks. Naruko ignored and opened the bag to reveal all types of little bottles. Some were with liquids and herds.

Azuma was confused as Naruko took the bottle with purple liquid and drank it whole bottle. Azuma struggled as she saw that.

" *Cough cough* I totally forgot that toxin...." Naruko said with a cough. "Were you antagonized...." Azuma said. "Yea, not once," Naruko said as she laid the bag.

"I'm even afraid to ask, but, I have no choice, but to ask," Madara said. "I don't remember, somewhere, 20?" Naruko said as she began to take her clothes back.

"24 times. And you didn't even remember." Kurama said as he was walking around his pillow on the roof. Tobirama was shocked to see a talking fox. Furthermore, a Biju.

"Oh come, from age of 6 I don't remember," Naruko said. "Wait, how much?" Hana asks. Naruko took her bag and walked out. Kurama jumped down to Naruko's shoulders.

"Naruko!" Tobirama came to his senses, after all, three things at the same time. Soon Naruko left the office.