Work

"So pretty!" Mito said as Naruko wore an oversized dress. "It's too big for me..." Naruko said.

"Well, it was the smallest dress that I have. I wore that somewhere in my 20's." Mito said.

'In her 20's?!' Naruko thought.

"Um, I know it'll be rude to ask, but, how old are you?" Naruko asks. "Oh, I'm 29," Mito said.

"Ah, I see. Sorry to ask this question...." Naruko said. "It's ok. But, I also want to know how old you are." Mito said.

"Well, I turned 17 about 2 weeks ago," Naruko said.

"Ah. Well, I wouldn't mind if you did any changes to this dress." Mito said. "Um, can you help me with sewing? I'm kind of bad..." Naruko said.

"Sure, I wouldn't even mind teaching you," Mito said.

"No, please don't teach. I am bad at sewing, literally." Naruko said.

"That bad?" Mito asks.

"That bad that the product will not last even one hour. I'm only good with needles, that is only embroidery. But, still teaches with it...." Naruko said as she began to take off the dress.

"Hm, with embroidery, I'm bad. But I know someone, by my brother-in-law, who is good at embroidery and knitting." Mito said.

"Really? I mean, I asked Hashirama to work here in the village as a shinobi. After 2 months, because of injuries." Naruko said as she took off the ribbon belt from her waist.

"Yea, Hashirama told me. Well, maybe I can merge other clothes on this dress." Mito said. Naruko just smiled.

2 months later

Hokage residence

"Ah, this is why you asked me for the ring." A black-haired man said. "Yea, I mean, she asked me if she could have anything but not a headband. So, I agreed. Sorry if I made you feel burdened to make it." Hashirama apologized.

"It's alright. I mean, there are things that we don't want or are uncomfortable with." The black-haired man said. "True," Hashirama said.

Then a black-haired woman with golden eyes came from the corner.

"Oh, hey Azuma," Hashirama said. "Hashirama-sama," Azuma said.

"Please drop with 'sama', you are my brother's friend," Hashirama said.

"But, we aren't close. But another talk. Do you know where is Tobirama?" Azuma asks.

"He is on a mission. Will not come back to next year." The black-haired man walked up to Azuma.

"Ah, I see. But, Madara, can you help with this paper?" Azuma showed the paper.

"Hm? Let me see." Madara took the paper.

Hashirama just looked at his friend and his brother's friend being very close.

"Huh? Oh! Hashirama." Naruko's voice appeared. The three adults looked up.

"Ah Naruko. Happy to see you fully recovered." Hashirama said as he turned his body around. Naruko just smiled at brown-haired Senju.

"Who is that?" Azuma asks Madara. "I'm not sure. Hashirama did mention that we will have another shinobi coming here." Madara said.

"This is Naruko Uzumaki. The new worker here." Hashirama presented.

"Uzumaki?! She?!" Madara said.

'I can feel this is discrimination from him...' Naruko thought.

"It's unusual to see someone who doesn't have the clan's look. It's not to discriminate against you!" Azuma said.

" *Sigh* I guess this is yours." Madara threw the ring. Hashirama fastly caught it and gave it to Naruko. Naruko's glove hand took the metallic ring, with a Leaf sign on.

"Madara, please let me talk with you in private." Hashirama walked up to the Uchiha leader before they walked away.

Naruko walked close to Azuma.

"Are you two dating?" Naruko asks. " *Sigh* Yea, but, he is pretty bad at expression with his emotions," Azuma said.

'Ah, that's the problem with these two....' Naruko thought.

"I'm Azuma. Azuma the Golden Princess." Azuma presented herself.

"Golden Princess?" Naruko asks.

"My father is head of our clan. It's call's Golden Raven, but, we don't have a last name. Only the nicknames will be considered as last names." Azuma said.

"Oh, I can understand you..." Naruko said.

Then she noticed the paper.

"Do you have a problem?" Naruko took it.

"Yea, all messy...." Azuma said.

"Have you tried to do this?" Naruko pointed.

"Hm?"

"If you will do this, it will be easier to be done in 3 minutes," Naruko said as she pointed at the corner of the paper.

"Really? Have you done it before?" Azuma asks.

"Yea, I had a few paperwork back then," Naruko said.

"I'm jealous of you...." Azuma said.

Naruko just smiled at her. It was the first time, she didn't feel uncomfortable with someone she didn't know.