Trauma

Naruko lifted the orange-red-furred fox with red eyes.

"Found yourself?" Naruko asks. "Yea, it was tiring..." Kurama replied. Naruko smiled. She just patted his head.

"I understand," Naruko said. "Did something happen these 6 months?" Kurama asks.

"Met the second Hokage," Naruko said. "I can hear by your voice that it was horrible," Kurama said. "It was. He called me selfish and horrible because I decided to live here!" Naruko said.

"Geez, have you not told him?" Kurama asks.

Naruko just sighed. "No, I haven't. And I don't feel so close to him that I want to let out. I already feel a little bit better when I told others." Naruko said.

Kurama just sighed. "You just told them half of the half," Kurama said.

"I will not say the half of the story to the people who were in the war when they were just kids," Naruko said.

"Ok, I got you..." Kurama said. Then Naruko walked past the entrance of the Senju quarter.

"Hey, you walked past?" Kurama asks. "Mito is pregnant. And I don't want to bother them. So I want to find another place to live." Naruko said.

"Ah, I see what you are talking about now," Kurama said.

Near evening

Hokage residence

Girl's office

"Move?" Azuma asks with shock. "Yea, I don't want to worry Mito..." Naruko said. "But, you could help her. Pregnancy isn't easy." Azuma said. Naruko was silent.

"I, I just don't want to bother. If she was a single mother, then I could help. But she is married. I-I..." Naruko began to stutter.

"Naruko, did something? In your time?" Azuma asks. Naruko sighed as she was trembling.

"I was seriously raped till I was pregnant..." Naruko said. Azuma looked shocked. "Is the child ok?!" She asks. "No, I-I was sick back then. A-and, I didn't know I was pregnant...." Naruko said.

"But the father of that child made a seal on me, and, I stabbed myself...." Azuma listened carefully.

"On the stomach...." Her golden eyes widen in shock.

"B-but I already had less time to live, and, I only found out that I was pregnant after medics healed me...." Naruko was now crying. A little water couldn't go through her eye patch. Naruko already lowered her head just not to see Azuma's reaction.

Azuma carefully laid her hand on Naruko's back and rubbed the circles.

"I cannot blame you for that. You were raped and on top of that, how could even know?" Azuma said. Naruko slowly lifted her head but laid it on Azuma's shoulder. While silently sobbing.

Azuma just hugged her friend and continue robbing her back. "Do you want me to help you find a nice place to live?" She asks. "I will be happy for your help....." Naruko said.

Azuma soon hugged tightly. 'Never knew this part of her life...' Azuma thought.

The next week

Naruko looked at the sight of the village of Hokage tower. Naruko just sighed. 'Is finding the place to live so hard....?' Naruko thought.

Soon a cold wind blew through her. She soon trembled. 'Geez, maybe I should have sewed a cape on my dress...' Naruko thought. Soon something warm came to her shoulder.

Naruko turned her head to see a soft blanket on her shoulders. And looked up to see the future Hokage.

"Thanks, I guess..." Naruko said. "No need. What are you doing here in the evening?" Tobirama leaned to the fence.

"Just want to find a place to live. I mean, I lived with Mito for a year. But, I just don't want to interfere with her married life." Naruko said.

"I think I can see what you are on about," Tobirama said. Naruko was silent as she continues looking at the village. "Any luck?" He said.

"Still no," Naruko said. "Maybe you can live with me," Tobirama said. Naruko looked at him. "You sure?" Naruko asks with worry and shock.

"Yeah, I mean. I live alone, and I kind of want to talk with someone. The maids don't count." Tobirama said. 'Ah, so he lives alone...' Naruko thought. "I mean if you don't mind...." Naruko said. "I'm totally fine if I had a roommate," Tobirama said.

Naruko was silent. "Thanks, for help..." Naruko said.