Changing the future by changing one of the villains

'No way! His parents....' Naruko looked at the two gravestones. "Lady Naruko, why are you here?" The child asks.

"Just, to show my visit to, your parents...." Naruko said. Orochimaru just looked at the gravestones.

"Say, do you have any relatives around?" Naruko asks. "No, none...." He said.

'Ah, right. He was alone after they died....' Naruko thought. "Say, what do you like to do?" Naruko asks. "To create and make them useful for people..." He answered. 'That's it!' She thought as sparkles appeared in her eyes.

"Maybe we can make something that can be useful for people," Naruko said. "Maybe. My father has a lab not long away from here." Orochimaru said. Naruko just smiled.

Orochimaru's lab

'Wow, it wasn't so creepy at all...' Naruko said as she looked around. Soon both the child and Naruko came to the main place.

"Here my parents were doing some tests," Orochimaru said. "Oh wow, have you done something?" Naruko asks. "Kind of, but, they are, broken...." Orochimaru pointed at a bunch of metals.

"Oh, we can begin?" Naruko asks.

The tests that both of them tried, were failing. Now it was the 125th test, and it exploded. Making Orochimaru hold his hands on his head, while Naruko turned back and held both of her hands on her stomach.

'Again....' He thought. Soon Orochimaru turned his head and saw that Naruko protected her stomach, instead of her head.

"Why you protected your stomach?" Orochimaru asks. "Oh, that's because I'm pregnant," Naruko said.

Orochimaru's snake eyes widen in shock.

"We can continue with this another time," Naruko said. "Yea, we can..." He said.

"By the way, do you have more goals for the creation?" Naruko asks. "I told you, to make the creation useful," Orochimaru said.

"Yea, but, it would be great if there will be one more goal. Like, protecting the next generation." Orochimaru was shocked. Soon Naruko patted his long black hair.

"Well, then. See you another time." Naruko said and walked out.

'Protecting....?' Orochimaru thought.

Tobirama's place

Naruko was relaxing herself with knitting on the coach. Until the door knocked. 'Wow, now Mito just taught herself to knock.' Naruko thought as she laid away her knitting.

She stood up and walked to the door. As she opened the door, she saw Orochimaru.

"Oh, hello there. What brings you here?" Naruko asks. "I, I, I made this." He showed a small pillow.

"Um, this is a cute pillow." Naruko took the pillow. "It's not just an ordinary pillow. It holds healing herbs in there. My mother held the book about the herbs." Naruko was amazed by Orochimaru.

"Really?" Naruko asks. "I can make more." He said. Naruko just smiled.

"I think, you can also make a small business with healing stuff and some of your creation. You will become the best scientist I know." Naruko patted his black hair.

Orochimaru just smiled.

"I will make my best! You can keep the pillow. See you another time!" Orochimaru ran. 'Must continue, he is now changing...' Naruko thought.