Nickname

"Phew, what a mission...." Naruko said as she and Azuma came back from a mission. "Yea, hope nothing stupid will happen while we were gone," Azuma said.

"Ah, Naruko! Azuma!" Both the kunoichi heard Hokage's wife's voice. "Mito..." Naruko said as Mito, 5 months pregnant, came.

"Happy to see you well Mito-san," Azuma said. "No need for formality. How are you? I heard you went on 2 weeks mission." Mito said.

"Exhausting," Naruko said. "Ah, so Lady Impossible Possible is exhausted?" Mito said. Naruko looked at Mito with confusion. "What did you just call me?" Naruko asks.

"Hm? Lady Impossible Possible. Your nickname. I didn't make that up." Mito said. "And who made that up?" Naruko asks sternly. Both of the girls were afraid.

"Um, I heard from Hashirama...." Mito said.

Hokage residence

Hashirama was minding his own business with paperwork until someone broke into. Hashirama looked up to see angry Naruko.

'Is she in her furious mode.....?' He thought. "Hey, Naruko....." Hashirama stood up.

"How was your and Azuma's mission-" "Cut the crap! Why did you make the nickname for me?!" Naruko asks. Hashirama's fear soon flew away.

"What do you mean? What nickname?" He asks. "Don't play innocent! I heard from Mito what nickname-" "Are you the 'Lady Impossible Possible' Naruko?" Naruko cooled down.

"What?" Naruko asks. "I heard this nickname from Madara. He didn't say who is called like that." Hashirama said. 'That Uchiha!' Naruko thought angrily.

"Why the door is broken?" Madara came. "Madara, could you tell me one thing?" Naruko said.

5 seconds later

Hashirama was shocked to see Naruko beat up Madara within 5 seconds. Before throwing him to the wall. "That was too much...." Hashirama said.

"Oh please, I didn't hear that someone will call me like that!" Naruko said. "It was supposed to be a birthday present...." Madara stood up. Naruko was shocked.

"What did you say...?" Naruko asks as she turned her head to see Madara. Madara stood up and walked inside.

"I heard from Mito that your birthday is on 10th October. And, you can make the impossible possible. And, something more." Madara said.

Naruko was shocked to hear all that.

"You didn't need to do all that for me," Naruko said. Both of the funders were shocked to hear that.

"Why?! Isn't it an important day?!" Madara said as he wiped the blood out of his nose.

"Important for someone, it isn't for me. It's just an ordinary day for me. Well, see you another time. And here's the report." Nauka threw the scroll, and Madara caught it before Naruko left.

" *Sigh* What is her problem?" Madara thought. "Remember what she told us. Maybe, people did that on her birthdays?" Hashirama said. Madara was silent. "You must be right...." He said.