New look and defending a deceade's warrior

'Geez, I had a sleep....' Naruko thought. Soon she walked to the mirror. Then she notices the eye patch. 'Maybe....'

Hokage residence

Girl's office

"Good morning," Naruko said as she walked inside. "Ah, good morning Naru- Huh?" Both Azuma and Hana looked shocked.

"Are you guys alright?" Naruko asks. "Naruko, what's up with your left eye?" Azuma asks with worry.

"Oh, that? I'm not sure, but, it looks pretty. Right?" Naruko asks.

"Well, it does. It looks like you are pure half-blood from Hyuga and Uzumaki." Hana walked up. Naruko just smiled.

'Maybe something has to do with her timeline...' Azuma thought.

After a while

Tobirama's place

'I'm bored....' Naruko thought as she was laying on the bed. It was her day off. 'I must have never had a day off while I was in my timeline....' Naruko thought as she memorized she worked with papers given by councils and such things.

Naruko sighed. Soon she looked up. 'The place is big tho, though totally a copy of Hashirama's place. I can just look around...' Naruko thought.

'Man, this place is creepy.....' Naruko thought as she walked around. Soon she stopped as she saw a silver-haired woman embroidery. And next to the embroidery were claw marks.

'What animal left this?' Naruko thought as she kneeled down and touched her hand on the wall. Soon someone stood behind Naruko.

"The rumors were all true." An elderly female voice appeared. Naruko fastly stood up and saw a short old woman, somewhere in her 70s.

'Just an ordinary old woman...' Naruko thought. "About the misunderstand with ghosts?" Naruko said. "Yea, about that." The woman said.

"I'm Yasu, the head maid here," Yasu said. 'Ah, the leader of the maids. Great, maybe I can, later on, complain if maids will mistakenly see me as a ghost....' Naruko thought.

"Is something bothering you?" Yasu asks. "No, nothing is bothering me. It's just...." Naruko looked at the embroidery.

"Who is that woman?" Naruko asks. "Lord Hashhirama's mother. Same with Tobirama." Yasu said. Naruko was shocked. 'No way! And I thought somebody else! That woman look's like a female version of Tobirama....' Naruko thought.

"Was she a warrior?" Naruko asks. "Unfortunately, she was." Naruko was caught by that.

"What do you mean with 'unfortunately'?" Naruko asks. "Ah, no one really liked her. An egoistic woman, heartless. Just imagine how many Uchihas she killed." Yasu said.

'It's basically Uchiha Senju's war. And, she needs to be grateful for that woman.' Naruko thought.

"Lord Butsuma deserved a better woman than that one." Naruko's two different eyes color widen in shock.

"Who is this 'Butsuma' of yours?" Naruko asks. Yasu looked at her. "Didn't Lord Hashirama or Tobirama tell you?" She asks.

"I didn't ask too much," Naruko said. "Lord Butsuma is the father of two Senju brothers." Naruko's eyes widen in shock.

'The father, who hurt his own son?!' Naruko thought.

"And that claw mark that you see. That's Tsukyomi's doing, Butsuma's wife." Yasu pointed at the claw mark.

"Her power was useless. Transforming into a tigress. What a joke." Yasu said and made the embroidery fall down.

"This woman is just a nuisance," Yasu said. Naruko just looked at the embroidery.

"I'm so glad that she died, a weak woman who died by giving birth." Naruko was in her mids tend.

"I see," Naruko said. Yasu looked at Naruko. "Don't worry my child. She was evil any-" "No, the evil is you." Naruko said.

Yasu's black eyes widen in shock.

"Tsukyomi-san was a mother. Mother of your leader. And you underestimate her so much." Naruko said.

"How many Uchiha's she killed? Give me a break. It was a war between two clans! Of course, she would kill them, you fought with each other!" Naruko said.

"And, 'weak woman'? How much trouble did you make her go through? Say it." Naruko said sternly.

"That, all the blondes maids would tell her, how much Lord Butsuma loves them and gives them the present..." Yasu said. She was afraid of a teenage girl now.

'A married man with other girls behind his wife's back?! Geez, unfaithful one...' Naruko thought.

"And mentioning about the affair? I would also be in that situation in Tsukyomi's shoes! She was been unfaithful, by her husband, who was supposed to be with her for life, and what he did do? Playing around with blondes ones? Oh gosh, he disappointed me as a man...." Naruko facepalmed.

Yasu was too afraid to say something back. And Naruko knew.

'And that's what you get to talk bad about someone who was a warrior.' Naruko thought. Soon she looked at the embroidery that was on the ground. She used her hair power and placed it back in it to the original place.

"Never, talk anything bad about the warriors. Trust me!" Naruko said. Yasu just nodded, before she walked away.

'Hah! Get that woman.' Naruko thought. Soon she looked at back Tsukyomi's embroidery.

'I don't know why, but, this embroidery made me feel so better by defending her. Maybe, she's Tobirama's mother?' Naruko thought.

Come back to life, but in the Past! | Rewrite | Third TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara