Kaguya Otsutsuki

'Ugh! Why does he even need to do that?!' Naruko thought as she sat on the tree branch. Soon she sighed.

'But it was nice of him, but, I just don't find these days important...' Naruko thought as she got a few other flashbacks on her birthday.

'Just forget about it Naruko. Maybe I can just start a new life in this timeline.' Naruko looked up, at the dark sky. With small white shining circles.

'I wonder how others are in the alternative universe....?' Naruko thought. Soon Naruko looked down at the ground and saw a deer. Soon the horned animal looked up. Naruko was expecting the creature will run away, but no, it didn't. The deer walked close and sat down next to the tree.

'Must be from Nara forest, that kind of deer isn't afraid of people....' Naruko thought. She soon jumped down and sat behind the tree.

The deer stood up and walked a few steps to her. It sat down and laid its head on Naruko's lap. Naruko just smiled. 'Such a nice deer....' Naruko thought as she carefully patted the deer.

"Soon..." Naruko struggled to hear a female voice. She looked around. No one was there. "Who was that?" Naruko mumbled to herself, continuing patting the deer.

On Naruko's birthday

Girl's office

Naruko looked at her desk, full of presents. Naruko sighed. 'No way they gave me these gifts....' Naruko thought as she looked at the letters wishing her happy birthday, and there stood who gave her.

'Well, less one problem.' Naruko thought with pleasure as she knew one person didn't give her a present.

"Hey, Naruko!" Azuma walked inside with Hana. Naruko just looked at her. "Mito told you? Didn't she." Naruko said.

"Yea, here." Azuma showed the gifts. 'I kind of saw that will come...' Naruko thought as she accepted the presents. Same with Hana. "Work," Naruko said. Making Azuma and Hana shocked by their friend's actions.

Tobirama's place

Naruko's room

'Mirror? Seriously Mito?' Naruko thought as she opened the present. Soon she looked at the reflection. "Useless stuff...." Naruko mumbled. "Not at all!" The reflection changed to the woman of the war. Naruko screamed and lost the mirror.

'That woman...' Naruko thought. Soon she picked up the mirror. "You brought me here?!" Naruko said as she looked at the woman.

"Of course I did. I didn't want you to die at a young age! Not mentioning die from the illness!" The woman said. Naruko just sighed.

"I just can't trust you. You tried to kill Sasuke." Naruko said. "Weren't you trying him to be executed that time?" Kaguya asks. Naruko's eyes widen in realization.

" *Sigh* Listen, I gave you life again. But, before you could live again, I looked through your memories. And, you know what I saw...." The woman looked away.

Naruko now felt empathy for that woman. "I'm your host now. You cannot change that fact. By changing the past, you can change the discrimination future of yours. Forget everything there, and try to change for the best." The woman said.

"Maybe you are right. I mean, I have always been abused for being, jinchuriki. Maybe I can try to make the next generation from here teach about respect...." Naruko said.

The woman smiled. "I don't think I mentioned the real reason why I was rescued from death. Mostly because you reminded my late daughter's age." The woman said.

"Did something happen?" Naruko asks. "She was killed." The woman said. " *Sigh* Maybe we can forget about the war, and go forward. And try not to kill each other." Naruko said.

"I'm Otsutsuki. And in my clan, we cannot just kill anyone." Kaguya said. "Weren't you the one trying to kill Sasuke?" Naruko asks.

"It was black Zetsu who was about to kill him! So I will not have blood on my hands if Zetsu killed him..." The woman said.

Soon the door knocked. "I will check." Naruko laid away the mirror. She walked up to the door and dragged away, to see Tobirama. "Oh, hi Tobirama. Did the mission go well?" Naruko asks.

"Yea, it did," Tobirama said. "Glad to know. Did you want something?" Naruko asks. Soon he showed a small box. "Azuma told me to do that...." Tobirama lied.

"Thanks..." Naruko took the box. "I will fastly take a bath and change. I can feel that I have blood." Tobirama said as he walked away.

Soon Naruko closed the door, and the pale woman was in the bigger mirror. "How to call you?" Naruko asks. "Just call Kaguya. But my name is Kaguya Otsutsuki." Kaguya presented herself.

"Well, need to represent me. I'm Naruko Uzumaki." Naruko said. Both the girls smiled.