Offer with hands and heart

It's been a year since then. The head of the Hyuga clan was dead, that's the reason for the wedding was changed. The attack caused the old leader to live a short time. And his biggest wish was to see his only child's wedding with his now daughter-in-law.

And now, Hana was officially a Hyuga. With blue eyes.

With Naruko right now, she was hiding the marks on her neck, with clothes.

'And how long I will have these effects?' She thought.

"Till you give birth." Kaguya appeared. "That's impossible." She said. "Why not? Just with one abortion doesn't mean you are infertile." Kaguya said.

"That's the point woman. But, what will happen to the child that's a question." Kurama looked up at Naruko. " *Sigh* I don't know what would happen to you two. What if something bad happens to the children, and, they are going to die? Or, they will have a low chakra level? I just don't know!" Naruko said.

Kaguya flew to her and patted her shoulders. "Everything will be alright. Trust me." Kaguya said. "How tho? I mean, kit and Tobirama aren't married." Kurama said.

Hokage residence

Hokage office

"Granddaughter?" Tobirama asks. "Yea, that's what I heard from Mito," Naruko said as she sat down on the couch. "Times go too fast. I can't believe that I'm a granduncle now." Tobirama said. Naruko was silent.

"You alright? You are more silent than usual." Tobirama stood up and walked up to his lover. "I'm not sure, it's just. Someone can think I was selfish for leaving Mito alone, but, I just cannot help with feelings that I will never be able to become a mother...." Naruko said.

Tobirama just sat next to her and hugged her. "It's alright. I will not leave your side." He said as he patted her. "How come? I may be infertile...." Naruko said.

"No need to worry." He said. Naruko just held on to Tobirama's clothes tightly. "As you mentioned about the kids, something came up in mind." Tobirama broke the hug and walked to his desk.

'What can something come up in mind when I mentioned the kids?' Naruko thought. Soon Tobirama came back and showed a dark blue fabric, with Senju's clan symbol, made up of golden yarns.

"Back in the war, most men gave the long colorful fabrics, based on their armors, to their wives. But, I don't want to use the rings right now." Tobirama said.

"Is this another way to propose....?" Naruko asks. Tobirama just blushed.

"We can say that, man, I can't believe you caught me," Tobirama said. Soon Naruko jumped on him and hugged him tightly. Tobirama was shocked by Naruko's action but still hugged her back.

'What else I expected, but not this....' He thought.