Fear

Naruko opened her eyes to see she was all alone in the bed. 'Where is Tobirama?' Naruko thought as she sat up. She took the walking stick.

After the birth, her legs became a little bit weak. But they will become better after a few years.

She walked to the kid's room by the walking stick, to see Tobirama in there.

"Tobirama....?" Naruko called. Tobirama struggled to hear Naruko's voice. "Oh, hey. Are you ok....?" He asks as Naruko came closer.

"What is wrong? You are bad at lying and your hands shake a lot." Naruko said. Tobirama just looked away. Then he sighed.

"Just afraid to become like Butsuma..." He said. Naruko looked at him. "What do you mean?" Naruko asks.

"Back then, when Butsuma lived, he was playing the favorite. And it was obvious that big brother, Itama, and Kawarama were his favorites." Tobirama said.

Naruko looked at him.

"And, I was happy to hear that we will have a child. Hoping to have one. But, here we are." Tobirama said. Naruko hugged his arm.

"It's alright. You know, I am playing the favorites now." Naruko said. "W-what....?" Tobirama said. "Both of them are my favorites." She said with a smile. Making Tobirama sigh with relief.

"I believe that you will love them equally," Naruko said. "I hope, you are right," Tobirama said as he looked at the twins, sleeping in their crib.

Naruko walked up to them and lightly patted them.

"Well, they maybe can continue changing the future if I can't," Naruko said. Tobirama walked up to her and kissed her head. "Let us go." Tobirama carefully lifted her by the bridal style and held the walking stick.