Teacher

"Huh? Be a teacher for Tobirama's students?" Hashirama asks. Naruko nodded.

"Yea, I mean, students will not train for a year?" Naruko asks. "I think you can," Hashirama said. Naruko smiled.

The next day

Training ground

"You will be our teacher?" Young Hiruzen asks. "Yep, till your workaholic teacher will return," Naruko said.

The students tried their best not to laugh at what she called their sensei.

"Let us being with presenting ourselves. Saying what our names, are and our hobbies. What we like and don't like." Naruko said.

"Maybe you can tell first as an example." Young Homura said.

"Well, I can," Naruko said.

"My name is Naruko Uzumaki. I don't have any hobbies to enjoy. I like to knit and embroider. What I don't like, is, when someone does a stupid thing." Naruko said.

'What a woman....' The three genins thought.

"Your turn," Naruko said.

"Who will be first to present?" Young Koharu asks.

"You can talk to each other about who can start," Naruko said.

The students were talking to each other.

"Alight, I can start," Koharu said.

Naruko smiled.

5 minutes later

"Glad to know about you," Naruko said. "Yea...." Hiruzen robbed his head, where Naruko hit him.

"Can you tell us about yourself?" Homura said.

Naruko jumped on the stone fence. "Well, that I'm from the future!" Naruko said.

"Realy?!" All three of them ran to her as they looked up at her.

"Mhm, I don't care if I ruin the future, because I know that 'timeline' I left will continue in another universe." Naruko began to walk.

"Do you believe in such things?" Hiruzen asks.

"Of course, I was in another universe. Just, for a day. And, that is when I began to believe in multiverses." Naruko said.

"Really?! And how was that universe?" Koharu asks. Making Naruko stop walking. The students were now worried.

"The life that I will never have," Naruko said.

Koharu was now feeling bad that she asked that question.

Soon a black moving stick came and patted Koharu's head. Koharu looked up to see the black stick coming from Naruko's golden hair.

"Don't worry. You didn't know, so, you're not at fault." Naruko said.

Koharu smiled a little.