Wrong drink

Naruko was sitting on the couch while thinking about something. It was her now 20t birthday, it's been a year since she meet Kaguya and got close to her. And interesting news came last week.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Naruko looked up. "What did you bring?" Naruko asks. "Some weak alcohol," Tobirama said. "I thought you aren't a big fan of alcohol...." Naruko said.

"Well I'm not, but, I can sometime's drink it," Tobirama said. "Whatever," Naruko said. "Want to? For you becoming an adult." Tobirama said. "Fine. Say, how is your reaction to that Madara's resigned as a leader of the clan?" Naruko asks.

"I'm shocked to hear that. But, I'm glad that he didn't get the hatred. Too in love with Azuma." Tobirama said. "Are you protective over Azuma?" Naruko asks. "Kind of. She is my first friend of mine. And only." Tobirama said as a maid poured the drinks into the cup.

"How was your reaction to knowing these two are dating?" Naruko asks. "Ah, that was an arranged thing. I'm kind of calm, but, anyone but Uchiha could be a romantic partner with Azuma." Tobirama said.

'Interesting relationship with these two....' Naruko thought as she took her drink.

"To be honest, I don't really interfere in Azuma's business. But, you know. She sometimes comes to me and asks for advice." Tobirama said.

Naruko made a sip of the alcohol. But soon she lost the glass and coughed. "You alright?!" Tobirama asks worriedly. The maid was afraid.

Naruko's room

"You took the wrong alcohol. It's sensitive water." Hashirama said. Tobirama just sighed. 'No wonder Naruko coughed, that a first symptom of getting a sensitive body...' Tobirama thought as he looked at Naruko.

"I'm so sorry! They just looked so alike..." The maid said while bowing. "It's fine. It's easy to get the wrong one." Tobirama said. The maid bowed again before leaving.

"I think I will take this, and, let this be away," Hashirama said. "Better," Tobirama said. Soon Hashirama left.

"How are you?" Tobirama asks. "My whole body is sensitive as, I don't know how to say...." Naruko said.

Tobirama just sighed. "Feel you..." He said. "And how long do I have this effect?" Naruko asks. Making Tobirama shocked. "Damn it!" He cursed out loud. Soon he cooled down.

"For the rest of your life, well maybe after the birth you'll become better...." He said. "What do you mean?! How will I work tomorrow?!" Naruko asks. Tobirama just shrugged his shoulders. Soon Kaguya came out of her vessel's shadow. "And where are you going?" Naruko asks.

"Not exactly listening to you, doing something inappropriate." She said. Making Tobirama blushing. "What do you mean?" Naruko asks with confusion. 'Is she an innocent child or what?!' Tobirama thought.

"Nearly the same thing that does when they are in love," Kaguya said. "What?! Making love?!" Naruko said. "Yep. Not as innocent as I thought..." Kaguya said. "I'll go. Will warn the fox." She said as she left.

" *Sigh* This is a nightmare...." Naruko said. "Say, did you know this fact or not?" Tobirama asks, still blushing mess. "Kind of. My first time, I wouldn't even call a first time either...." Naruko said as she turned her head. 'Villagers....' He thought.

"Well, maybe I can help...." He said. "A 27-year-old man, helping a 20-year-old girl?" Naruko said. "If you were still 19, I would have gotten a criminal record. But as you are an adult, I will not get into trouble." He said. Naruko just sighed.

"Just I will not feel too sensitive..." Naruko said.

Outside

Madara was looking at the night sky from the bridge. "You alright brother?" Nikushima asks as he came to his older brother. "You were chosen?" He asks.

Nikushima is now the current leader of the Uchiha clan. "I'm sorry to make you angry..." He said.

"It's fine. And I mostly to say, I don't care." Nikushima was shocked by Madara's action. "You sure?" He said. "Yea, fully okay," Madara said. "I see. That girl must have something to do...." Nikushima mumbled something.

"What?" "Oh! Nothing! Nothing. Just, something for me." Nikushima lied. "I see. Well, I am less stressed with work. I need to be thankful. See ya." Madara walked away.

Nikushima's face turned to pure anger, and he slammed his hand onto the tree.

'How, how can I get rid of him?!'

Tobirama's place

Naruko's place

"Thanks, for the help...." Naruko said as she took on the robe. Tobirama was silent as he was thinking. 'Is he ignoring me now?' She thought as she turned around. "Hello?" She said.

"Sorry, just, something came up in mind." He said. "Like what?" She said. "Could we just stop being a working partner?" He said.

It took 20 seconds that Naruko to understand. "Huh?! Stop being working partners?!" She said. "Yep." He said as he turned his sight to her.

"I'm not sure. I mean, this effect will sometimes come up. And...." Naruko said. Soon Tobirama walked up to her and hugged her. Naruko was a blushing mess, as she felt butterflies fly around her stomach.

"You alright?" He asks. "I'm not sure how to face the fact. That I will be in a relationship with you, someone that I respect for the work and things you have done..." She said.

Tobirama lifted her head and kissed her lips, before placing his head on hers.

"Not in this universe. You can have respect for me, what I have done in your timeline, not in this." He said. Naruko just hugged him. "I think I agree...." She said. Tobirama just patted her head.