Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Yun Luxing looked at Qi Fengmian and felt that the other party seemed to be seriously ill.

    As an excellent mental patient, Yun Ruxing knew from a young age that he was not normal.

    Qi Fengmian was the first one of her kind she met.

    The young Yun Luxing had a withdrawn personality, lacked interest in everything, and was indifferent like a normal child.

    When the peers are all addicted to childish games, the little Yunluxing prefers to sit quietly in a chair and play with his own things. She doesn't like to talk or play with other children. She likes to sit by the window and watch the sunset, dewdrops, and trees by herself.

    When Yun Luxing was five years old, the pet she and her sister shared fell to death, and the other party was out of breath holding the corpse of a short-tailed cat and crying.

    The Yun family's parents were busy comforting their grieving daughters, gently telling a white lie about "the kitten went to heaven".

    At this moment, Yunluxing, who had been silent, said: "You don't have to lie to me. I know, it died. Death is a very normal thing. It will be buried in the soil and grow strange and strange. A worm, then rots into bones, and finally, a beautiful flower will grow on its skull."

    She said this with an unusually calm expression.

    At this time, the Yun family's parents, who were paying full attention to the younger daughter, suddenly realized that the eldest daughter hadn't shed a single tear from beginning to end.

    Probably because these words were too bizarre, everyone forgot to speak. The huge villa was so silent, you could even hear a needle drop.

    Yun Luxing pushed away the nanny who was holding her and was about to leave, but turned around and saw Qi Fengmian, who happened to be brought by her elders to visit her home shortly after returning to China.

    That was the first time she saw Qi Fengmian.

    In the silence, she heard a sudden and surprising voice.

    ——[The flowers growing out of her skull must be beautiful. ]

    For the first time, Yun Luxing discovered that he seemed to have super powers, but it was only aimed at Qi Fengmian, and it was useless when it was ineffective.

    This is the beginning of Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian becoming "friends".

    Qi Fengmian is a genius in everyone's eyes. He is sensible, intelligent, well-bred, without any bad temper, always restrained and courteous in dealing with personnel, never angry or lose his temper.

    Whether studying, making friends, or family background, he will always be the most dazzling and outstanding one. He can do everything perfectly, and all the children are willing to be friends with him.     And Yunluxing is a weirdo in everyone's eyes. She is withdrawn and indifferent, and likes to be alone in a daze. But after that day, everyone knew that Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian had become very good "friends".     Even though Yun Luxing didn't even say a word to Qi Fengmian.     Yun Luxing could hear Qi Fengmian's heart, she knew that the other party was spreading the news on purpose. But she didn't take it to heart.     She was lazy and didn't want to bother explaining this pointless thing over and over to other people.     Out of the sensitive intuition of the same kind, Yun Luxing clearly saw through Qi Fengmian's abnormality and disguise. Yun Luxing knew that not only did he guess it, but Qi Fengmian must have also figured it out.     That's why he went to great lengths to spread those rumors and wanted Yun Luxing to approach him.     But contrary to him, Yun Luxing sensed a strong aggression from him. She thought he was a problem and didn't want to have any contact with him at all.     Since then, Yun Luxing has deliberately avoided Qi Fengmian, but unfortunately the effect is not very good.     In every trace of her life since then, Qi Fengmian's traces can be seen.     When she was young, she could not avoid Qi Fengmian.     Later, she was sent to a mental hospital by her parents, but she could not escape Qi Fengmian.     After her death, she was also tied to Qi Fengmian's side.     When she was reborn, Qi Fengmian stayed by her side all the time, even thinking about killing her.