Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    11

    The car drove in the direction of the suburbs, the exhaust spraying in the patter of rain. The moment you drive out of the underground parking lot, the world emerges in front of everyone.

    Half an hour is enough for everyone to understand that this is not a prank. The road was littered with bloodstains, streaks of blood that snaked through streets and bushes and disappeared into city buildings.

    A strange gray-black flocculent floated in the air, as if casting a shadow on the world visible to the naked eye.

    A huge monster sat outside the parking lot. It is about four meters tall, its skin is gray-blue, and its body is covered with sutured wounds.

    Where it used to be the head had turned into a bald ball, with only a huge eyeball left on it, and nothing else. On its belly grows a huge mouth that almost splits half of its body.

    The Stitching Monster was sitting outside the parking lot, and its huge body blocked half of the passage of the parking lot. It was surrounded by human corpses piled up into hills.

    Its only eyeball is looking at the killing field on the other side of the street with relish, while constantly picking up the human corpse at hand and stuffing it into its belly button.

    "Kazkaz." The sound of bones being crushed rang out in the quiet parking lot.

    Seeing that the bones and scum of the same kind that were chewed by monsters were not left, everyone present felt numb, and some of the private cars that escaped from the supermarket even stopped, fearing that they would be killed by monsters as soon as they went out.

    Qi Fengmian's car drove at the front, and he drove out first. When the monster heard the sound, it subconsciously stretched out its hand to grab the prey. It had used this trick many times, and the pile of corpses at its hand was its trophy.     But this time, the monster that repeated the trick failed. When it was about to grab the car, its hand touched a black sticky substance, and it immediately pulled back in pain.

    It held its burnt hand, and the big mouth on the navel was deflated, showing an aggrieved expression. At the moment when it was stunned, some car owners took this opportunity to follow the passage opened by Qi Fengmian and fled in one go.

    The huge eyeball on the monster's head immediately turned around, watching the backs of the speeding cars on the road vigilantly, but couldn't find the human who injured him.

    A lot of food ran away... It moved its huge body, buried its head and lay at the door of the parking lot, sticking its head underneath and looking in.

    Several cars that were hesitant to escape in time were stuck inside.

    The mouth on the monster's navel smiled contentedly, revealing a mouthful of sharp teeth. It was lying on the ground, twisting its body, extending its fat palm inward.

    ——The

    world outside the car has undergone earth-shaking changes. The rain is getting heavier and more flocculents are floating in the air.

    The sky was dim, and the visibility around was extremely low. Occasionally, there would be the crash of a car accident on the street, followed by the quarrel of scolding and accusing each other, but soon, they were caught by the monster who heard the news, screaming and hurriedly fleeing. .

    From time to time, there are fleeing humans and hunting monsters on the side of the road. Cars drive out of the street one by one, most of which are in the direction of the city. When the first moment of danger occurs, everyone's first thought is to return to their own home, and then wait in peace to receive rescue.