Chapter 46

Chapter 46 [Three more]

    Qi Fengmian smiled and said, "Do you have water or pure powers?"

    Killing Matt groaned, afraid of what to do. Killing Matt is such a big group of people, there are really two water-based abilities in it, and one is even killing Matt's girlfriend, but everyone's current ability level is still relatively low, and the water produced every day is just enough for them These people basically use water, and they can't even distribute the excess to other people.

    Now everyone knows the preciousness of water-type ability users and pure-type ability users, and there are often battles between teams because of robbing people. So even though Killing Matt was very afraid of Qi Fengmian, he certainly wouldn't tell Qi Fengmian the truth. After all, the opponent's strength was above them, and he couldn't refuse if he wanted to.

    But killing Matt didn't dare to lie directly. Everyone lives around here. If they are discovered in the future, maybe they will be gone. He knew that Qi Fengmian was a high-level power user, and when the other party came last time, he could still feel that the other party was about one to two orders of power higher than himself, but now he can't feel it at all.

    He hesitated to speak.

    Seeing this, Qi Fengmian smiled slightly, "If it's not convenient to answer, forget it. Do you know the trading market?"

    Shimat immediately relaxed: "I know this."

    Yun Luxing watched Qi Fengmian get out of the car and talked with Shimat and the others. , After refueling, he walked back.

    Yun Luxing was a little curious, but subconsciously chose to read a book. Killer Matt, who was talking to Qi Fengmian next to him, couldn't help but glance at Yunluxing, and found that the other party was really reading a book, and was speechless.

    At first, he thought that Yun Luxing was just pretending to pretend to read a book, but later he found out that the other party was really studying hard, and he was shocked. He glanced at Qi Fengmian vaguely, and then at Yun Luxing, and felt that the pair were talents.

    The idea of ​​killing Matt is not important. After getting the information he wanted, Qi Fengmian left here.

    He started the car and drove in one direction. Facing Yun Luxing's puzzled eyes, he simply explained: "After the incident last time, Xiao Li and the others occupied this gas station."

    Killing Matt and the others have to drive when they go out to collect supplies, and they cannot do without fuel. Instead of fighting with people every time to grab resources, it is better to directly occupy this place, and others can charge for fuel in the future.     Of course, the fee also depends on the order, at least Yun Luxing didn't see what Qi Fengmian paid just now, but the other party's attitude was earnest. She asked curiously, "Did you want to change the water with them? Why did you change your mind again?" She could see that killing Matt just now was delaying time. Qi Fengmian must have seen it too, but he was not embarrassed. The other party, but the next best thing is to prepare to go to other places to exchange.     Qi Fengmian said, "They shouldn't be enough." Otherwise, it wouldn't be so difficult to kill Matt. Killing Matt was so afraid of him, but still gritted his teeth and struggled not to recognize him, which showed that they couldn't mix too much water. Instead of fighting for that water, it's better to find a bigger trading market to exchange with others.     After a while, Yun Luxing looked at the unfamiliar scenery outside the window, and realized that this road was neither the way to the city nor the way home, and asked, "Where is that trading market?"     Qi Fengmian looked at the map and said, " At the base in City A."     Kill Matt and the others often deal with all kinds of people, and they are well informed. He told Qi Fengmian that there were some people living near the suburban base who could not enter the base. Where there was a small trading market, there were high-level water power users buying water there, and many other water power users were selling water, which was in short supply for a long time.     The base is said to be the security base of City A, but it is actually another city. The distance is quite long, and the road is not peaceful.     The trees and grasses on both sides of the national highway have grown several times more than before the end of the world. The asphalt road was broken by tree roots, and the road was not smooth. There was not a single bird chirping or insect chirping on the road, only the sound of Yun Luxing and the others driving, which was extremely quiet and eerie.     Yun Luxing was tired of reading, so she couldn't help looking at the trees on both sides in a daze, but found that a tree not far away was dripping with bright red blood.     She raised her eyes and found a pale arm hanging from the branches of the cascading tubes. If she looked closely, she could see a human head hanging upside down in the air. It was from that corpse that the blood had fallen.     "Kacha kacha." It was the sound of chewing.