Chapter 29

Chapter 29 [two more]

    Yun Luxing felt that she was miserable, but her words did not arouse the sympathy of her friends.

    After hearing Yun Luxing's words, Old Wu's biscuits stopped, Xiao Sun's expression was surprised, and Zhang Tiantian was thoughtful.

    Just when Yun Luxing thought that everyone was thinking about their own tragic fate, Xiao Sun suddenly looked at Yun Luxing with a shocked look and said, "Sister Xiao Luzhu, you are indeed the trend leader of our Zhongyun Hospital. Ah!"

    Yun Luxing: This sentence seems very familiar.

    Zhang Tiantian said thoughtfully: "That's right, the coffin and the portrait are all there, and it seems that there is no epitaph."

    Lao Wu clapped his hands and said, "It's so cool, I want to make one." He said As he stood up, he didn't even eat the biscuits in his hand, and began to rummage through the things he brought back with paper and pen, thinking about writing an epitaph for himself.

    The three of them got busy with excitement. Old Wu thought for a long time without coming up with a word. Finally, he stretched his head to see what Zhang Tiancai wrote next to him. Zhang Tiantian immediately covered his paper and stared at him vigilantly. .

    Old Wu immediately said, "I'll just copy it,

    bah, I'll take a look..." A few people were arguing while thinking about where to find a tombstone for themselves. After dozens of minutes, everyone remembered that they seemed to have forgotten something.

    And the place where Yun Luxing was sitting has long been empty.

    She finally realized how unrealistic it was to expect a group of neurotic friends to comfort or advise herself, so she went home alone.

    But as soon as he got home, Yun Luxing regretted it a little, because there were a bunch of messes on the table in the living room, including injections, sleeping pills, ropes, and various knives.

    Yun Luxing turned her head and wanted to leave without saying a word, but a cold voice came from behind: "Yun Luxing."

    At this time, it was basically impossible to pretend to be inaudible or absent. Yun Luxing turned back slowly and found that Qi Fengmian was leaning against the railing on the second floor and looking at her.

    Yun Luxing regretted her decision to come back. After all, Qi Fengmian was angry now, didn't she just hit the muzzle when she came back. She walked into the room with her head down and stood in front of the table,

    Qi Fengmian put her hands in her pockets and looked down at her deeply: "If you want to die so much, choose one."

    Yun Luxing quietly glanced at the things on the table, and didn't want any of them. select.

    Qi Fengmian's expression was indifferent: "The coffin and injection you asked for are all here. Since you don't cherish your life, it's better to choose a day than to hit the sun, it's better for us to die today, lest you run out and be eaten by monsters. ."

    Yun Luxing, who went home, had to face one thing, and that was that Qi Fengmian was angry, and he was not too angry.

    Yun Luxing bowed her head and apologized in a good manner: "I'm sorry."

    Qi Fengmian looked at her silently and said, "So you don't want to choose? You still want to live, right? Then cherish your life, okay?"

    "Yunluxing, don't do this to me."