Chapter 34

Chapter 34 [One more]

    Although Yunlu Xing has no love for her life, she still has to learn. After she and Qi Fengmian found the tombstone, they returned home together with the stone. Because they originally planned to be buried together in the greenhouse garden after they died, the two took the stone directly there, and then directly engraved it and prepared it, waiting for a train service when they died in the future.

    Originally, Yun Luxing had already thought about the epitaph, but he was a little hesitant when the matter came to a close. After all, this is a major event after the death of the two people. In fact, Yun Luxing wanted to take a while longer. According to her plan and Qi Fengmian's regulations, she would have to go back to study after finishing this matter.

    But now she thought of the structural components and various chemical reactions that Qi Fengmian had mentioned, and she had a headache, thinking that it would take a while to delay. Seeing that Qi Fengmian was about to write on the stone, Yun Luxing couldn't help it.

    With all her thoughts in her head, she asked Qi Fengmian, "Is that really all you need to write? Shall we think about it again?"

    After thinking about Yun Luxing, she felt a little embarrassed. Now regretting it temporarily. But she didn't want to go back to the house to endorse it at all. At night, she still hasn't remembered what Qi Fengmian just said about yin and cation.

    What is this? Yunluxing was confused in the bottom of her heart, why does the yin and cation sound like a fortune-telling thing? Why do you forget to arrange your usual physical and chemical knowledge, and why do you still need to learn feudal superstition?

    But it doesn't seem to be a feudal superstition. After all, both of them have been reborn... Yun Luxing's little head really can't move, and he feels that his brain capacity is not enough today. knowledge blind spots.

    Qi Fengmian glanced at her and respected her opinion: "You can have other ideas." Anyway, he listened to Yun Luxing, and he didn't care much about it.

    People die when they die. Who cares if you become a flower and a worm or a cup of dirt after you die? Qi Fengmian just wanted to be buried with Yun Luxing and didn't care about anything else. To be honest, even if the two of them were not buried in the ground and turned into two piles of ashes and were lifted up, Qi Fengmian felt nothing, as long as he floated in the same direction and place as Yun Luxing, it would be fine.

    Therefore, Qi Fengmian didn't particularly care whether it was a memorial tombstone or a coffin. The coffin was also made for Yun Luxing who said he couldn't be eaten by monsters after he died. The portrait was painted by Yun Luxing himself first. Qi Fengmian was angry and funny, so he thought about it and thought that my portrait could be used. without you? He encouraged Yun Luxing to paint herself.

    The tombstone and epitaph were also created by Yun Luxing himself. Qi Fengmian felt guilty today. Yun Luxing had ideas, so of course he wanted to satisfy the other party.

    The epitaph was thought by Yun Luxing herself, and now she regrets it temporarily, and if she has a bad temper, she will be angry. But Qi Fengmian had no opinion at all. Originally, this matter was done to make the other party happy. Yun Luxing would play as he was happy.

    Even if she wanted to engrave a "quack" on the tombstone, Qi Fengmian would sincerely praise Yunluxing for thinking well and profoundly, and maybe even blow a few rainbow farts for his little wife.

    Yun Luxing's mind was not on the tombstone at all, so she asked a question subconsciously. Later, she scared herself, and now her mind is full of Taiji gossip and yin and yang.