Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Yun Qingyue disappeared from the hospital.

    Yun Luxing has regretted this for a long time, because her sister may want to create a white lotus character, and every time she comes to visit, she will bring her some snacks that are not available in the hospital, some delicious or not, depending on the specifics Yu Qi Fengmian's attitude.

    So even though Yun Luxing doesn't like Yun Qingyue, she is still very happy to see each other, after all, she doesn't need to socialize. She only needs to say two words to the other party, and the other party will turn his head to look for Qi Fengmian with disdain.

    Of course, Yun Luxing didn't dare to tell other people, especially Qi Fengmian, of his own thoughts. Other patients in the hospital only thought she was being bullied by Yun Qingyue.

    Zhang Tiancai only met Yun Luxing's sister by accident two years ago. It's been a long time, and after the end of the world, the other party has changed a lot, so he is not sure that it is Yun Luxing's sister.

    Zhang Tian is trying to recall Yun Qingyue's appearance, but when he turns his head, he finds that Yun Luxing is competing with his hair.

    Zhang Tiantian saw that Yun Luxing was the client but was not in a hurry at all, and immediately frowned: "What are you doing?"

    Yun Luxing was still patting his head, just like patting a ball, he wanted to slap the hair hidden in the top of his hair. Peel off the skin of the melon seeds. Hearing Zhang Tiancai's words, she said blankly: "I'm looking for melon seed skins."

    Zhang Tiancai glared at her: "Don't look for it, you should think about what your sister looks like with me..."

    Yun Luxing squinted. He glanced at him, put his hand down slowly, and said, "Oh, okay."

    She glanced at the time, and seemed to mutter to herself, "Qi Fengmian should be coming back, so I have to let him see me like this. La... By the way, tell him why I sit in the corner, it's all because of Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai..."

    Zhang Tiancai changed his face instantly, he said that Yun Luxing had to sit on the ground after being beaten, it turns out He wanted to wait for Qi Fengmian to come back and pretend to be pitiful! Being caught, Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu had to cede the land and pay indemnity, and took the initiative to step back and apologize to give up the benefits, which successfully prevented Lu Xing from embarking on the path of suing Jing Jing.

    A few minutes later, Yun Luxing was sitting in the middle of the sofa, while Lao Wu and Zhang Tiantian diligently sat on the left and right sides to peel her melon seeds.

    Yun Luxing recalled and shook her head: "I don't remember what Yun Qingyue looks like..." Yun Qingyue and her are fraternal twins, and they look completely different. Yun Qingyue is more like a combination of the Yun family's parents, while Yun Luxing is nothing like the Yun family.

    Zhang Tiantian peeled the melon seeds for her, peeled two, but seeing that the other party was not paying attention, he secretly ate one by himself. After swallowing the seeds, he complained, "I remember she always came to see you back then."

    Yun Luxing's eyes were innocent: "You are wrong. She came to see Qi Fengmian, just to see me by the way."

    Zhang Tiantian was speechless: "...So you know." Yun Qingyue's performance was so obvious at the beginning that everyone in their hospital could see the other party's ambitions, but Yun Luxing seemed to have not noticed it at all and never refused Yun Qingyue. visitation.

    Yun Luxing was very speechless: "Of course I know, I'm not a fool."

    Old Wu added with a smile on the side: "You are not a fool, you are a complainer."