Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    An hour later, Qi Fengmian dismissed the consultation, and took Yun Luxing home after skipping work.

    on the way home.

    In just an hour, the weather took a turn for the worse. Large swaths of clouds floated behind the dense dark clouds, blocking the sky and blocking all the sunlight.

    Qi Fengmian was in charge of driving. His overalls had been changed to the black suit he had proposed last night, and the buttons of his shirt were neatly tied to the top one.

    Yun Luxing put his head on his arm and stared at a pigeon parked outside the window, staring at each other in a daze.

    News from all over the world is constantly playing on the radio.

    Country A suffered a rare locust plague, country B discovered unknown alien creatures, country C suffered a severe earthquake and suffered heavy casualties, and country D broke out a new virus.

    In short, the world seems to take a pill at the moment.

    The traffic is congested and the scenery is boring. The dark clouds were dense outside the window, and there were lightning flashes in the sky. The big raindrops fell, and the pigeons that resided on the street lights flew away.

    Yun Luxing stared at the dark and depressing sky, and couldn't help but cast her eyes on Qi Fengmian.

    Qi Fengmian has a good-looking appearance. His facial features are delicate and beautiful, with a high nose bridge, thin lips, sharp edges and corners, and fair and clean skin. Ordinary people generally use words such as heroic and handsome when describing boys, but the words "beautiful" are always blurted out by anyone who sees Qi Fengmian.

    Boys and girls, Qi Fengmian also had a pair of peach blossom eyes, which caused him a lot of unnecessary troubles during school. It didn't get better until he put on flat-frame glasses as an adult.

    While waiting for the red light, Qi Fengmian leaned lazily on the back of the chair, with one hand resting on the steering wheel, his fingers were white and slender, and his fingertips tapped lightly, his expression calm and relaxed.

    The host's serious voice is in his ears, and the world is gloomy and depressing.

    At this moment, Qi Fengmian suddenly turned his head to look at Yun Luxing and asked, "Why do you want me to live?"

    Facing Yun Luxing's doubtful eyes, Qi Fengmian slowly reminded him, "Your last words in your previous life."

    He With just a little hint, Yun Luxing quickly recalled that scene.

    But when it comes to that death, Yun Luxing doesn't remember too much. She has even forgotten the appearance of the monster that killed her, and only remembers the severe pain from the wound before she died.

    Before the end of the world, Yun Luxing had no reverence for death, but she was in so much pain before her death that she even sent out a kind heart to persuade Qi Fengmian to live.

    Yun Luxing always knew that Qi Fengmian wanted to die. From the moment she saw Qi Fengmian, she knew that Qi Fengmian was as neurotic as herself.

    It's just that unlike the harmless Yunluxing, Qi Fengmian often fantasizes about the destruction of the world, how he will die and the feeling of suffocation.

    For the dreams and pursuits of others, Yun Luxing is always considerate and respectful, not disturbing, not rejecting and not being responsible.

    Because it's none of her business.