Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Qi Fengmian's tone was soft, and the dry palms gently covered Yun Luxing's eyes.

    Yunluxing is not sleepy at all.

    She closed her eyes, grabbed Qi Fengmian's hand a little uneasily, and kept thinking wildly. What if the world does end sooner? What if she fell asleep and no one was looking at her, and the monster broke in and devoured her?

    That's too bad. Could she be the most useless rebirth in the world?

    Yun Luxing's eyelids trembled, and then she opened her eyes abruptly, her curled and thick eyelashes gliding across Qi Fengmian's palm like a small brush.

    She looked worriedly at the door of the ward, and whispered to Qi Fengmian, "Can you block the door with a chair?"

    Qi Fengmian glanced at her, his eyes were deep, his lips moved, and he finally got up and put the chair in front of the door.

    Yun Luxing felt a little relieved and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, she suddenly thought: That chair doesn't look very secure.

    So she opened her eyes again and said to Qi Fengmian, "Can you put the table..."

    Qi Fengmian glanced down at her with clear eyes. Yun Luxing's voice became smaller and smaller, and she stopped talking.

    She pursed her lips, unhappy.

    The indifference in Qi Fengmian's eyes melted instantly, and he asked amusingly, "I've never seen you so scared before?" He restrained himself and didn't say she was coward.

    Who would have thought that Yun Luxing would say directly: "I'm just afraid of death, I'm just cowardly." She rolled around under the quilt, shaking her little head.

    Facing Qi Fengmian's dazed expression, Yun Luxing was not ashamed but proud, and her attitude was righteous: "I want you to take care of it!"

    Qi Fengmian has seen countless faces of Yun Luxing. She looks happy, scheming, and depressed. , cruel look, angry look.

    At this moment, he quietly stared at Yun Luxing, who frankly admitted that he was timid and afraid of death, and suddenly felt that such a cowardly Yun Luxing was also very cute.

    In his eyes, every aspect of Yunluxing is cute.

    You know, in the past, Qi Fengmian looked down on people who were greedy for life and feared death. Humans on the brink of life and death are always showing their bad roots. They are like monsters in human skin, with a poor lower limit, and everything they do is disgusting.

    Whether before the apocalypse or after the apocalypse, the human beings on the edge of life and death are always showing their bad roots. They are like monsters in human skin. .

    Qi Fengmian hated them.

    But Yunluxing doesn't seem to be the same. She was so frightened that she was upright and open, and she was frank and frank, so that the paranoid Qi Fengmian changed her ideas and attitudes.

    Sometimes, even Qi Fengmian wondered why he always made exceptions to Yun Luxing.

    He admires Yunluxing's view of life, and likes her thousand kinds of faces.

    Qi Fengmian once thought that he was attracted by Yun Luxing's unique personality and characteristics, and gradually fell in love with him.

    But when he was disgusted, disgusted, and made exceptions in front of Yun Luxing, he realized that he seemed to have confused the order.