Chapter 27

Chapter 27 [Two in One]

    The three of them went into the city noisily. Old Wu's car parked the little sheep battery car at the entrance of the shopping mall, and then Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai quickly got out of the car, and a few people turned around and entered a nearby shopping mall.

    Instead of scavenging for supplies directly, they carefully searched for employee lounges inside the mall where they could hide. Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu are extremely skilled, and they have done it countless times at a glance.

    After finding a certain room, their eyes lit up, and they immediately wanted to get in, but unfortunately there was a mass of corrosive mud hidden in it. Old Wu and Zhang Tiantian hurriedly braked and ran out before the monsters chased out.

    Yun Luxing followed them in a daze, and asked in a low voice, "What are you doing?"

    Old Wu was worried about waking up the other monsters, so he made a quiet gesture and said in an air voice, "Be quiet."

    He said : "Zhang Tiancai and I have hidden everything near that place. Now we have to find another place to hide." Old Wu and Zhang Tiantian usually find a corner to hide, and then send puppets and Kite people go out to find supplies and move back.

    Why hide? How do you hide and search for supplies?

    Yun Luxing was just wondering when she suddenly thought of what Xiao Sun said before she left, and she was speechless.

    Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai were secretly looking for a safe place at the moment, and after ten minutes, the three of them walked in the mall with trepidation, and they finally found another room that looked a little safer.

    As soon as the door was opened, an extreme stench came oncoming, and the three people who entered the room with their heads closed almost died on the spot.

    Only then did they discover that the room was full of corpses. The corpses were piled up in layers in the small room, blood and pus flowing all over the place, and Yunluxing saw that some corpses were wriggling with some bugs.

    This should be the hatching base or food hideout of a monster.

    The three of them were worried that they would encounter a monster and ran away in a hurry. Since then, I have looked for a few places one after another, but there is no way to treat anyone.

    After several defeats, both Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai were a little dejected. Yun Luxing and Zhang Tiancai were always collecting supplies head-on, and they had never encountered such a style of play.

    Seeing that more than half of the time had passed, Yun Luxing suggested loudly: "Why don't we look for the room, this time we are lucky, in case the door is opened next time, there is a powerful monster hidden in the room. , the three of us are home delivery."

    Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai were already a little frustrated and confused, but Yun Luxing's words at this moment gave everyone a little strength and confidence. The two of them looked at each other and said in unison, "What about that?"

    Since the end of the world, Lao Wu and the others have been relying on this method to search for things. In the early days of the apocalypse, they only needed to stay in Zhongyun Hospital and instruct the puppet to find supplies near the hospital; after following Yun Luxing and the others back to the villa together, Lao Wu and the others were very lucky to find a room on the first day of their solo operation. This is how it has survived until now.

    But as the number of monsters continues to increase, this method gradually becomes unworkable.

    Yun Luxing thought for a while and suggested, "Let's just look for it honestly and openly, don't hide." A few of them went to the mall to find a room, wasting a lot of time and energy. Search for supplies.