Chapter 41

Chapter 41 [One more]

    A drop of clear and transparent tears fell and fell on Qi Fengmian's face.

    Qi Fengmian's body is fighting against the pollution gene, his body is good and bad, his will is caught in the fire, and he is walking on dangerous trails with difficulty.

    Just then, it started to rain in the sky. The burning flame and the rushing lava stopped together at this moment, and the world became quiet.

    Feeling the long-lost moisture on his face, Qi Fengmian raised his head and looked at the sky. The sky that was originally dark as if it was covered by a curtain seemed to have broken the boundary and a ray of light entered.

    The rain fell along with the light into the world full of flames and lava, and fell on him.

    In the dream, Qi Fengmian reached out his hand unconsciously, trying to catch the crystal clear and shining raindrops.

    Qi Fengmian's body was still fighting against the polluted genes, and his will and mind were muddled by fever. He didn't know he was advancing, and he forgot his identity. I want to grab his hand.

    But at this moment, perhaps because of the moisturizing of the rain, perhaps because of other things, he was briefly awake for a moment, and then quickly fell into a daze.

    He forgot everything again, and whispered with a bit of puzzlement in his eyes: "The dewdrops are the tears of the stars."

    -

    In reality.

    There was a knock on the door.

    Yun Luxing was surprised for a moment, the room was dark, and there was an unknown knock on the door of the quiet house, Yun Luxing suddenly remembered all the things she had thought of before.

    Maybe the person who knocked on the door was a monster... She held Qi Fengmian's hand a little scared, like an ostrich quietly hugging him and huddled under the quilt, not daring to make a move, hoping that the monster who didn't get a response would leave/

    Just here Then the door was knocked again. A familiar voice sounded outside the door: "Yun Luxing, which room are you hiding in? The lights are not on, and the door is locked. Are you eaten or asleep? Squeak."

    It's Zhang Tiancai! Yun Luxing's eyes lit up, and she quickly got off the bed and trotted to open the door. In order to prevent Qi Fengmian from breaking out after the mutation, she not only locked the door, but also blocked the door with a chair and other things, and it took a long time to open the door.

    As expected, Zhang Tiantian stood outside the door, his body was covered in blood, his hair was wet with sweat and drooping on his temples, his clothes were stained with blood and dirt, and a large hole was torn at the knee of his trousers, revealing the torn skin inside.

    Yun Luxing stared at him blankly, she had never seen Zhang Tiantian so embarrassed. Zhang Tiancai glared at her, looked inside again, and muttered, "Why are you standing there stupidly? Get out of the way."

    Only then did Yun Luxing realize that he was carrying a comatose Old Wu, with two floating behind him. kite man.

    Zhang Tiancai was thin and pale, carrying the drowsy Old Wu on his back. He carried Lao Wu into the house, looked around, and finally put Lao Wu on the sofa.

    After doing all this, Zhang Tiantian, who was half tired, sat on the ground, panting and complaining while wiping away his sweat, "Old Wu Zhong is like a pig. I've never seen anyone who got fat after the end of the world."