Chapter 63

Chapter 53

    However, Qi Fengmian did not promise to fulfill Yunluxing's wish like before. He touched Yun Luxing's head and said with a smile, "It's not the time yet."

    Yun Luxing looked at him suspiciously, and Qi Fengmian said slowly, "We'll set off when you are on the fifth rank." The end of the world Everything has changed since then, and now Qi Fengmian can't guarantee that there are unknown creatures in those places. Even if Qi Fengmian is a high-level power user, under such circumstances, he cannot take care of Yun Luxing comprehensively.

    In order to prevent them from dying before they start, they need Yun Luxing to have the strength to protect themselves.

    Although Yun Luxing really wanted to set off immediately, she also understood Qi Fengmian's good intentions and knew that she was a dish in the eyes of monsters. If she runs around the world, she successfully upgrades to fully automatic takeout.

    So Yun Luxing agreed to Qi Fengmian's proposal after a little thought.

    Although he knew that this journey might take a long time to start, this didn't take away the excitement in Yun Luxing's heart. She jumped off the bed and rummaged in her study with great interest. After a long time, she ran out with a few maps and a round globe in her arms.

    She put the map on the bed and drew on it with a pencil. She excitedly drew on the map carefully, raised her head to look at Qi Fengmian, and asked excitedly, "Where do we start?"

    Qi Fengmian didn't expect her to look forward to this so much, so she raised her eyebrows and asked patiently. : "What do you think?"

    He said, "Where do you want to go first?"

    Yun Luxing bit the tip of her nose and took the initiative to say, "I want to start from the country first, and then we will walk slowly, following here, here... Hey, where is this river?"

    She said in a low voice, while constantly asking new questions, Yun Luxing had not had any knowledge of geography for more than ten years, so she was really confused when facing the map.

    No matter how whimsical Yun Luxing's thoughts were, Qi Fengmian's smile remained unchanged from beginning to end, patiently answered her childish questions with a gentle voice, and gave detailed suggestions for the other party's questions.

    Qi Fengmian's white fingers swiped across the map, explaining in detail to Yun Luxing. His voice was slow and slow, and Yun Luxing listened very carefully. She buried her head and focused on the map. Following Qi Fengmian's words, what was in her mind? Hazy ideas are also able to take shape and general planning.     Qi Fengmian only mentioned it a little, and Yunlu then gradually gained confidence. While listening to Qi Fengmian's words, she quickly made corresponding plans and decisions. Yun Luxing even found a notebook for this purpose, taking notes and strategies carefully, stroke by stroke.     When Qi Fengmian spoke, she took detailed notes in the notebook at hand. She made a list with great interest, speculated about the weather and seasons of the place they were going to, and also very carefully noted the clothing and other precautions they needed to bring. When thinking, she unconsciously bit the pen.     She wants to see those ancient bridges that have witnessed a special history, want to see abandoned temples in the desert, and want to look up at those colorful paintings that have been hidden in grottoes for thousands of years...     She wants to see too much, There are so many places she wants to go. Yunluxing decided to walk all over the earth little by little until she could no longer move forward.     After Yun Luxing finished taking notes, she lay on the bed on her back, while Qi Fengmian sat next to her. Yun Luxing suddenly rolled on the bed, then arched her butt, and rolled into Qi Fengmian's arms obediently.     Lying in Qi Fengmian's arms, she sighed softly, "Qi Fengmian, this road is so long."     Qi Fengmian looked at the well-behaved girl in his arms, his heart was soft, his slender fingertips brushed Yunluxing's long black hair, He answered softly.     Yun Luxing whispered: "Those places may be dangerous." There are various kinds of monsters after evolution. Now they only see the monsters in City A. The monsters outside may be even more powerful. Coupled with the terrain variation, maybe these The place has disappeared.     But Yun Luxing is not afraid, no matter what, she has to go there. Her eyes are bright, and there seems to be a fire burning the rest of her life in her heart. In this short moment, she seems to have found her ideal for the rest of her life.