Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Yun Luxing planned a lot of places to go, and wrote a lot of notes in her notebook, but when things came to an end, she found that all her meticulous and excellent plans seemed to be written in vain.

    She looked at the blown up bridge and was stunned.

    Qi Fengmian, who was beside him, knocked on the steering wheel and suggested to her to "change another road." In fact, this was the third road they had changed. Unfortunately, the situation was so bad that they still failed to leave city a.

    Yun Luxing held a notebook, slumped his shoulders, and said in frustration, "Come on. There seems to be a national highway nearby to go to C city."

    It was depressing to say that because of the end of the world, some bases tried to stop monsters from outside. Monsters will choose to blow up some highways and national roads if they have to. The bridge in front of me was destroyed by man.

    But those roads that weren't bombed weren't safe either. At the beginning of the apocalypse, many people wanted to escape through vehicles, but the result was that everyone was stuck in a ball and was caught and eaten by monsters one by one.

    But now, left by history, there are many vehicles parked on these roads, blocking them into a long queue. Cars can't get through it at all.

    The most exaggerated thing is that after the end of the world, the topography has undergone tremendous changes, and some roads have completely disappeared into the dense forest or grassland. And some tunnels are absolutely impossible to leave now, after all, no one knows whether there are terrifying monsters living in the dark tunnels.

    The road could not be taken, and Yun Luxing's original plan could not be implemented. Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian originally planned to go west to C city near the sea, but they did not expect that the roads in the two cities would not work, and they were stuck on the highway.

    After discussing with Qi Fengmian, Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian decided to turn around and go to D city, which is the opposite inland.

    The vehicle ran all the way, and encountered many accidents on the road. From time to time, monsters wanted to sneak attack. Fortunately, Qi Fengmian's shadow was very useful.

    In the post-apocalyptic era, plants also mutated and skyrocketed, with fallen trees and grass-covered places from time to time on the road. The road of the car was blocked by a fallen tree trunk, so Qi Fengmian and Yun Luxing had to get out of the car to move things. The car had gone all the way and was almost out of gas, so they had to go all over the world to find oil.

    Yunluxing found that travel was different from what she imagined, but it was still very interesting.

    After more than a week, the two finally arrived at their destination. They got out of the car, only to find that the place where City D should have disappeared, replaced by a lush meadow.

    The city was engulfed

    , and what was left was this endless grassy sea. The grass only reached people's waists, and Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian were standing outside the sea of ​​grass at the moment. From their position, there is no end in sight.

    Yun Luxing looked at this endless grassy sea, and finally gave up on the notebook she was holding. She whispered, "I don't think my plan works." The

    plan couldn't keep up with the changes. She spent so long planning in detail, only to find that it didn't work at all. After the apocalypse, everything has changed, the roads are blocked, the city is engulfed, and