Chapter 40

Chapter 40 [two more]

    But Yun Luxing knew clearly that this was a matter between her and Qi Fengmian, and she didn't need Xiao Sun and the others to accompany her to martyrdom. So she decided to take Qi Fengmian to leave alone, which was the best decision.

    Yun Luxing led Qi Fengmian away neatly and without hesitation. Behind her were the parents of the little grandson who were hesitant to say anything. They neither understand nor agree with Yun Luxing's thoughts, but they don't know how to dissuade them.

    It is difficult for ordinary people to understand such feelings. For normal people, when their lover dies, they will be sad and painful, but time will heal all the pain, as time goes by, they will gradually forget the lost lover, forget each other's voice and smile, and forget those unforgettable memories. feelings and memories.

    They will fall in love with someone else after a brief period of grief. The new lover may have some similarities with the previous lover, or may have nothing in common. In short, in a few years or ten years, they will completely fall in love with the latecomer.

    In love, the dead can't fight for anything and can't keep it. They are like a handful of sand, bit by bit being blown away by the wind of time, and not the last grain is left, and being forgotten is just an inevitable outcome.

    Yun Luxing would not forget Qi Fengmian, and she would not allow the other party to forget her.

    She will die with him. It doesn't matter if no one understands, she's crazy anyway.

    Yun Luxing pretended not to hear Xiaosun's parents' hesitant dissuasion, and took Qi Fengmian back to their residence. The kite man put Qi Fengmian on the bed in their bedroom, Yun Luxing asked the kite man to leave to take care of Lao Wu, and then closed the door.

    Qi Fengmian lay quietly on the soft bed, ignorant of what was happening outside. He was probably very hot, beads of sweat rolled down his forehead, his somewhat dry lips were slightly open, and Yun Luxing carefully fed him water.     After drinking the water, Qi Fengmian looked a little better, but only a little. An abnormal flush appeared on his face, alienated features appeared in some parts of his body, and his fingernails grew wildly, like the monsters they had seen in Yunluxing in the next second, and sharp claws grew. .

    But in the next second, those nails broke out of thin air, and the abnormality on Qi Fengmian's body slowly subsided, as if he would wake up in the next second. After repeating this several times, Yun Luxing started to get nervous, but as the number of times increased, she no longer made a fuss.

    Lying on the bed, she put her hands on her cheeks and watched Qi Fengmian in her sleep earnestly. Different from usual, the injured Qi Fengmian had a little more fragility on his body. His thin body was lying on the bed, and his brows were slightly frowned.

    Qi Fengmian, who is asleep, is also very beautiful. Even with the weird and weird patterns on his face, even if he looks like he's about to turn into a monster, he's beautiful.

    Yun Luxing couldn't help but imagine that if Qi Fengmian really turned into a monster, what would he look like? Does it have a fish head?

    Or become a humanoid monster with an umbrella, or other creatures... There are too many types of monsters, and Yunluxing is not very sure. But the only thing she was sure about was that even if she turned into a monster, Qi Fengmian would definitely be the best looking one.

    He couldn't help stretching out his hand, depicting Qi Fengmian's eyebrows, the bridge of his nose, and thin lips. When he felt someone touch him, Qi Fengmian pursed his lips uneasily. Feeling relaxed a bit.