Chapter 42

Chapter 42 [two more]

    Yun Luxing and Zhang Tiantian didn't know how long they waited. While chatting, the two paid attention to the movements of Old Wu and Qi Fengmian. Of course, the focus was on Qi Fengmian. After all, Old Wu stopped bleeding a long time ago, and there were signs of waking up not long ago, indicating that he was gradually recovering, and Qi Fengmian was different. He's good and bad, and looks like he could mutate into a monster at any moment.

    Yun Luxing and Zhang Tiancai didn't dare to sleep because they were afraid that Qi Fengmian would turn into a monster and eat everyone in the dream. The two of them pulled out a set of mahjong from their home, and then they played cards together with the two kitemen. Take a box of snacks from the warehouse as a bet.

    It was quite interesting at first. After Yun Luxing lost all the snacks, she discovered that Zhang Tiancai could read the kiteman's cards. She looked at Zhang Tiancai who was eating her snacks with gusto, with a dull expression.

    She pursed her lips and complained, "You cheated." All she used to make bets were her favorite snacks, but she didn't expect to lose all. She decided not to play with Zhang Tiantian in the future.

    Zhang Tiantian's face turned red when she saw her anger, and the hand nibbling on the snack paused, and then explained without sincerity: "Okay, I can't do it next time." Speaking of the next time, the two were silent at the same time, and then Looking at Qi Fengmian and Lao Wu on the bed, I wondered if there would be a next time.     Zhang Tiantian pushed the box of snacks he had won in the direction of Yunluxing, and comforted: "Let's eat it, maybe this is the last time we eat chicken feet with pickled peppers in our life."     After eating the snacks, The two sat on the ground in a daze. After an unknown period of time, Yun Luxing glanced out the window, and the world was still dark. Yun Luxing couldn't help but went to get a watch, and found that it was only after one o'clock in the morning, and there were still several hours before dawn.     Zhang Tiantian stretched his head and looked at it, yawned and said, "Based on the time it takes for a power user to advance, I estimate that President Qi will wake up before dawn." As for whether it is a monster or a monster after waking up Humans don't have to.     Yun Lu also understood what Zhang Tiancai meant, so even though she was already sleepy, she still sat on the ground with her eyelids on, staring at Qi Fengmian on the bed motionless.

    Qi Fengmian might be dying, she didn't want to miss the moment when the other party opened her eyes because she fell asleep. She wanted to know the news of Qi Fengmian as soon as possible.

    Yun Luxing felt that this was the hardest night she had ever spent in her life. Too many things have happened today. She and Zhang Tiancai have been busy all day, and so far they have only eaten some snacks.

    The sleepy and hungry two stayed until four or five in the morning, seeing that the sky was gradually turning white, Yun Luxing and Zhang Tiancai were lethargic. I found two quilts to wrap myself up, and then each found a corner to sleep.

    Yun Luxing was so sleepy, she didn't even have the heart to think about it, and she didn't even have the mood to think about what Qi Fengmian would become. She just wanted to get some sleep.

    Although she likes Qi Fengmian very much and doesn't want to miss the moment when the other party wakes up, she feels that she will die suddenly if she doesn't sleep, and this is very likely to be the last sleep in her life, so she is very happy to leave Qi Fengmian behind. behind the head.

    The end of the world couldn't stop her from sleeping.

    Yunluxing slept soundly. In her sleep, she felt her body being picked up, and then fell into a warmer and softer place. She found a place on the bed comfortably and fell asleep.