Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Yun Luxing wanted to leave after saying that. It's not because she hates Yun Qingyue, it's just because there are too many people from the Yun family. Although she is no longer afraid of staying in crowded places, but surrounded by so many people, she is still uncomfortable, so she wants to go home early with Qi Fengmian.

    After Yun Qingyue heard her words, she was stunned for a while, and after recalling it for a while, she remembered the past grievances between the two and the mustard-flavored potato chips she had deliberately found, and her face suddenly blushed.

    She originally had some superfluous thoughts about Qi Fengmian, but after many events in the apocalypse, she was no longer the simple young lady of the Yun family.

    She likes Qi Fengmian, and even because of the sudden changes in the post-apocalyptic world, after all kinds of difficult events, she is even more eager to reunite with Qi Fengmian. But today, when she saw Qi Fengmian and saw the attitude of the other party, the little thoughts and love in her heart were completely extinguished.

    In the end, it was the daughter of the famous family that the Yun family took great pains to cultivate. Before the apocalypse, she could still win one or two, but now she and Qi Fengmian are worlds apart. Without their family background, Qi Fengmian doesn't like her either. What can she do with Yun Luxing? fight?

    In a short period of time, Yun Qingyue figured out the key. Her face was blue, white, and red for a while, just like a palette.     The rest of the Yun family were hesitant to speak, to see if they could climb up to Yunluxing's relationship, but more than ten years have passed, and everyone has long forgotten that the Yun family once had a daughter who was sent to the hospital, so they will date. Pan's eyes turned to Yun Qingyue, hoping that the other party would take the initiative to introduce.     But Yun Qingyue was not reconciled to Yun Luxing's life now, so of course she didn't have the courage to speak. She bit her lip and refused to speak, and the atmosphere suddenly fell silent.     This matter is not glorious, and only a few people know about it. As Yun Qingyue's aunt, Yun Jingan of course remembered that Yun Qingyue had a mentally ill sister. She looked at Yun Luxing carefully, her eyes twinkling, and she was thinking of her own little abacus.     Of course, Yun Luxing was not in the mood to spend time with these monsters and monsters. She held Qi Fengmian's hand and wanted to go out.

    Seeing that she was leaving, Yun Qingyue's eyes flickered, and after hesitating for a few seconds, she took the initiative to call her: "Sister, are you leaving? You haven't seen your mother and father..." The base does not support idlers and does not distribute food. Those who have supernatural powers and no superpowers need to work to get points in exchange for food.

    Of course, there are also people who don't want to work and don't have the strength, such as Yun Jing'an, who later sold Dian Dian to her son to change the medicine.

    Yun Luxing was stopped and stunned for a moment: "Why should I see them?" Yun

    Qingyue panicked and subconsciously said: They are our parents! " In the

    past, when she went to the hospital to see Yun Luxing, she couldn't help showing off her parents' favor in front of the other party. Yun Luxing didn't say a word every time. She thought that the other party was secretly sad, quietly jealous and envious of herself, but she never thought about it. The other party didn't care about the so-called parents.

    Yun Luxing pushed her hand away, looked at her slowly, and explained seriously: "They are not my parents. "The Yun family's parents have always been just Yun Qingyue's parents, and have nothing to do with Yun Luxing. Yun     Qingyue raised her voice, as if she didn't dare to believe: "Mom and Dad sent you to the hospital for your own good... Anyway, they At least gave birth to you, how can you, how can you do this? !     Yun Luxing 's eyes were clear, she smiled lightly, and said, "They gave birth to me, this is my misfortune. Her tone was ignorant and her expression was sincere. She was not trying to be angry, but stating the facts.     She said: "If I have a choice, I don't want to be born by them." "Children are forced to be born into this world, they can't choose their own family, their own parents.     Yun Luxing finally said: "I just had bad luck and just met them." "     Even if she is different from other children, why can't her parents accept her? As a parent, like everyone else, children who reject and fear their children, even can't wait to send them to a mental hospital for ten years. How can such a person be considered a parent?