Chapter 35

Chapter 35 [two more]

    In the evening, Yun Luxing was ready to study hard, but she started to get sleepy when she carried it on her back. For scumbags, books are simply the best natural hypnotic tool, bar none.

    Yun Luxing rubbed her eyes, thinking about going to sleep after reading it, Qi Fengmian saw her with her eyes wide open, but her upper and lower eyelids couldn't stop fighting, and she couldn't bear it anymore. And it's not very efficient to study like this. Instead of spending hours here and memorizing something, it's better to sleep well and memorize it when you wake up tomorrow.

    He grabbed Yunluxing, took away the book that was not strong in the other's hand, and put it on the bedside. Looking back, Yun Luxing was still struggling with Duke Zhou, so he was busy opening his eyes in a daze, and even when the back of the book was taken away, he reacted with a dazed brow.

    Qi Fengmian patted her head and comforted her warmly: "Go to sleep and learn it tomorrow." This line is too familiar, and it was the same sentence Yun Luxing didn't finish reciting yogurt last time.

    Yun Luxing was also very sleepy, and as soon as Qi Fengmian persuaded her, she slipped into the bed. She found a place in Qi Fengmian's arms, the other party patted her on the back lightly, with a gentle voice, Yun Luxing closed her eyes comfortably, and the frowned frown just now dispersed.     Qi Fengmian looked at the eye book and found that he had read less than a third of it in more than an hour, and he didn't know how much he would remember when he woke up tomorrow morning. As he thought about it, Yun Luxing frowned, and he quickly turned off the light.     Although he wasn't sleepy at first and planned to watch it for a while, Youguang Yunluxing was uncomfortable sleeping.     the next day. Yun Luxing woke up in the morning with sleepy eyes. After a while, she began to look for books at hand, and then realized that she had not completed her study tasks last night.     Because of this, she was so angry that she ate half a bowl of breakfast. She was angry at herself for lack of perseverance, and the study tasks were delayed every day, so how long and how long would she be able to become an excellent ability user.     But Yun Luxing was also depressed for a while. As the saying goes, people can't get along with themselves. Otherwise, you can't live with yourself, and you blame yourself all the time, and your life will really only get more and more chaotic.

    The pot dumper Yun Luxing immediately took aim at Qi Fengmian, staring at Qi Fengmian and complaining, "You are going too far."

    Qi Fengmian just walked out of the kitchen: ...

    He put the porridge on the table, but was not angry, and said lightly: "What's the matter?" Actually, he knew that Yun Luxing just wanted to dump the blame, and that's what Yun Luxing is.

    He pushed the cooked porridge in front of Yunluxing, his voice was soft, and his face did not show any impatience or anger: "Drink the porridge first, didn't you think about eating fish last night? The seafood porridge."

    Said to be seafood porridge, but it also put some dried shrimps and scallops, and a little sea cucumber, and there is really no more ingredients. That's all they took back by the way when they went to collect other things last time.     Yun Luxing looked at the porridge, and then at Qi Fengmian, who had a gentle expression. Before she lost her temper, she began to silently reflect on herself. Qi Fengmian's temper is so good that people work so hard to make porridge for her in the morning, but she still thinks about throwing the pot away. Yun Luxing completely ignored the fact that eating fish and nourishing his brain was satirizing himself.     Unexpectedly, Yun Luxing on this floor felt guilty, holding the bowl and drinking silently, not daring to look up at Qi Fengmian, for fear that the other party would ask her what happened just now. But she was afraid of what to do. Seeing that she was drinking porridge honestly, Qi Fengmian slowly took off her apron and asked, "What did you want to say just now?"     Yun Luxing immediately shook her head and said nothing. Before she could show her temper, she began to silently review and reflect on herself. Every time she did this, Qi Fengmian laughed when she saw her cowardly and squeamish appearance.     Qi Fengmian pretended to be disbelieving and said, "Don't you say I'm too much?"     He knocked on the table, and said in a slow voice, "Did you not memorize the letter yesterday? I saw that you were too sleepy last night, so I wanted to let you know. You have a good rest, but the prescribed study tasks have not been completed, so it's not good..." Qi Fengmian, while self-examination, looked at Yunluxing from the corner of his eyes, and when he saw that the other party dared to nod along, he suddenly laughed angrily.     He changed his words and said, "So today we won't go fishing, you just stay at home and study hard..."