Chapter 25

Chapter 25 [two more]

    Outside the flower shop are withered bouquets and messy streets, but the inside of the flower shop is completely different. Looking out from the transparent glass window, you can see the flowers clustered in layers in the store at a glance.

    Several weeks have passed, and the flowers that have been taken care of by their owners have not decayed and withered. Instead, they seem to have been subjected to unknown witchcraft and bloom recklessly in the small flower shop. The flower body is attached to the transparent window, and the blooming buds face the street, as if smiling.

    Approaching the flower shop, Yunluxing found that the flowers in the shop were several times larger than ordinary flowers, and the colors were more gorgeous. In the apocalypse, only mutated creatures can bloom with such intense vitality. Their rhizomes penetrate the cement and soil, dig deep into the ground under the asphalt road, and absorb nutrients strongly.

    It's not like a flower shop, it's more like a small garden.

    At this moment, Yunluxing found that the center of the flower buds of these flowers were bulging out of deformed and ugly little bags, which made the originally beautiful flowers a little more strange color.

    Yun Luxing felt physical discomfort subconsciously, and could not help but take a step back while holding Qi Fengmian.

    The next moment, a flower that was very close to the two of them made a thud, and a pink mist drifted into the air.

    The packet on the flower "breaks the ground", and with the shrill laughter, several heads were squeezed out of the packet in the center of the flower.

    These heads are male and female, and are half a circle smaller than normal people's heads. They are very beautiful, with lifelike faces, and once they open their mouths, they can see the mouth full of sharp teeth.

    Because of the sudden growth of so many heads, the petals, which were bearing more weight, bent down. At the back of the house, there was a huge rose, and in the center of the rose were the heads of people laughing. Such peculiar combinations are very common in the apocalypse, and the combination of flowers and monsters is beautiful and strange.

    Qi Fengmian took Yun Luxing's hand and explained in a low voice, "It is the mutual mutation of plants and humans."

    Yunluxing looked at the unbelievably big rose monster in surprise and said, "Where did these heads come from?"

    Qi Fengmian glanced at the white bones under his feet, which were hidden in the stems and leaves, but did not make a sound. Every head is a victim, and almost every flower in the house has similar packets on it. When it comes out of the shell, it is completely conceivable to imagine how terrifying the scene in this room will be.

    This rose monster already has wisdom. She carefully nurtures her own kind, placing the supplies in the store at the junction of the door and the house, tempting people who are searching for supplies to enter the flower shop, and then killing them to feed herself and her own flowers .

    When Qi Fengmian and Yun Luxing were talking, these flowers were not idle either. After smelling the smell of raw meat, the flowers in the house were restless, and the heads on the roses opened their mouths one after another, revealing the sharp inverted triangular teeth.

    A light-colored gas spews out of its mouth, a gas with an enticing toxin that can paralyze prey that enters the house. The leaves and vines below were also twisting and trying to entangle the two intruders.

    Yun Luxing walked out with Qi Fengmian, and sighed softly, "Alas, I don't want this kind of flower." The flower shop behind him was engulfed by the thick liquid made of shadows from the outside to the inside. After a while, all the flowers, vines and bloodstains in the house disappeared, leaving no trace in the house.