Chapter 28

Chapter 28 [One more]

    It has to be said that Xiao Sun's ability is still very useful at certain times. The atmosphere in the room was dull, and when Old Wu shouted, "Does Xiao Sun eat Ao X Ao?", the corners of everyone's mouth twitched except for Xiao Sun.

    Qi Fengmian laughed angrily.

    He rubbed the knife in his hand and smiled softly, his eyes unclear.

    Old Wu didn't notice the strange atmosphere in the room. He saw Qi Fengmian sitting in the center of the sofa as soon as he entered the room, so he asked excitedly, "President Qi, you are here too!"

    Qi Fengmian glanced at him lightly. Holding the plastic box in his hand, he said, "Is this what you achieved yesterday?"

    Old Wu slapped his thigh: "Yes!" After a thrilling day, Old Wu is now waiting to share his story with others. .

    He walked to Qi Fengmian's side in three or two steps, put down the box, sat down, and began to passionately tell what happened yesterday: "We set off on a little sheep..."

    Qi Fengmian had no interest in what Lao Wu wanted to say, although he knew very well. The fault in this matter was mainly Yun Luxing, but it was difficult for him not to anger Lao Wu and Zhang Tiancai.     He probably had some understanding of the strengths of Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu. It was a miracle that these two people were able to survive so far. It doesn't matter how they die, but as long as he takes his little dewdrop, he can't take it.     Qi Fengmian tried his best to suppress his anger, and tried his best to maintain a good demeanor until Old Wu finished speaking, but he couldn't bear the other party's outrageous behavior. When he heard the other party's first sentence, he couldn't help frowning and said, "What is a little sheep?"     Old Wu was stunned for a moment, and said, "A battery car.     " Are you riding the battery car to search for supplies?"     Old Wu nodded as a matter of course, "Yeah."

    He said: "None of us can drive, let alone battery cars, Zhang Tiancai and Xiaoluzhu can't even ride battery cars, and in the end, I was driving them alone... You don't know, the two of them can be noisy on the road, I almost got into a fight on the little sheep..."     Qi

    Fengmian raised his eyebrows: "You are carrying the two of them? The three of you are in the same battery car?

    "

He looked away from the man who tried his best to hide himself behind Zhang Tiancai, and looked at the puzzled Old Wu.

    It was a miracle that Yun Luxing and the others were able to come back alive this time.

    If Yun Luxing died, he didn't know where to find her body to avenge her. Thinking of this, Qi Fengmian almost went crazy.

    Facing Qi Fengmian's gaze, Old Wu felt inexplicably guilty. He touched the tip of his nose and explained embarrassingly, "My driving skills are pretty good."

    Do you care about driving a battery car and calling it a driving skill? ? ?

    Qi Fengmian did not expect that Old Wu and Zhang Tiantian were even more unreliable than he thought.

    Old Wu only felt guilty for a moment, and when he thought of their later legendary experiences, he regained his courage. He raised his chest and said proudly: "We also met a third-order monster this time! We almost won't be able to come back!!"

    Having said this, Old Wu looked back at his little friend, and pointed out accurately. Looking at Yunluxing, who was hiding in Tibet, "It's all Xiaoluzhu's fault. She has to tell us that she has the courage to defeat the monster. You don't know how bragging she is. She also said that she would go first when she met a monster, but she ran away by herself. Faster than anyone else..."