Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Zhang Tiantian finished eating the steamed buns aggrievedly, and then continued to squat at the prison railings, looking at the railings eagerly, and several hours passed. He finally waited for a familiar figure.

    After Yun Luxing and the others paid the fine, Zhang Tiancai was taken out, and then Chen Yuling was redeemed together.

    When she saw Diandian, Yun Luxing suddenly said, "It's you." Chen Yuling also remembered them, she was stunned when she heard the words, pursing her lips, not knowing what to do.

    She looked at Yun Luxing with a nervous expression, afraid that the other party would tell Zhang Tiancai what she once wanted to send away, but the other party didn't say anything. In fact, Yun Luxing just felt that it was unnecessary, and after a few months, She had already forgotten about it.

    Even remembering Chen Yuling, it was because of the little girl. Lao Wu and Zhang Tiancai were chatting, and Yunlu interjected: "Zhang Tiancai, Lao Wu said you eloped with someone."

    She betrayed Lao Wu without hesitation, and complained with her fingers broken, "Old Wu still prepared for you. A one-stop funeral service, there are coffins, wreaths, and mansions and coins tied with paper..."

    Zhang Tiantian was stunned for a moment: "Who eloped?" Eyes down.

    Old Wu was exposed, he was not ashamed at all, and he did not reflect on himself, but exchanged views with Yun Luxing: "Xiao Luzhu, you also came to us with a coffin!"

    Yun Luxing didn't care and waved his hand: " I'm very wise, you don't care about Zhang Tiancai, if I come later, the coffin I brought will just be used."

    Zhang Tiancai's fist hardened, and he gritted his teeth: "...You guys are enough." He knew that his teammates were unreliable, but he didn't expect them to be so unreliable! Before he died, he was full of collecting corpses. Old Wu was the most extreme. He didn't even come to the prison to find out how to redeem himself. If it wasn't for Yun Luxing, he didn't know how long he would be imprisoned!

    Chen Yuling quietly glanced at his expression, inexplicably sympathetic.

    Yun Luxing shrugged and said, "Have you solved it? Shall we go home after changing the water?" When redeeming Zhang Tiancai, the people in the base found Qi Fengmian. After they chatted for a while, Qi Fengmian asked They are gone.

    When it comes to changing supplies, both Lao Wu and Zhang Tiancai are very embarrassed. They have been at the base for two days. Zhang Tiancai is locked in the bureau because of the fight, while Lao Wu is wandering around all day. Until now, both of them have The goods were not exchanged.

    Just when everyone was embarrassed, Chen Yuling suddenly said, "Do you want to change the water? I have it." She recalled the first time she returned the water to Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian, and couldn't help pursing her lips and explained, "I It's the ice-type ability, the water I exchanged for you is my own ability, and it's very clean."

    Yun Luxing looked at her, blinked, and agreed, "Okay." On the

    way, Yun Luxing walked in the front . , Chen Yuling followed her, hesitating to say anything. Dian Dian held her hand, with a candy in his mouth, which Yun Luxing just gave her.

    Chen Yuling bit her lip, approached Yun Luxing quietly, and whispered, "Thank you..." She saw that Yun Luxing and Lao Wu Zhang Tiancai had a good relationship, Zhang Tiancai was implicated by her, Yun Luxing and the others were not angry at all, Even willing to give out materials to redeem her and Diandian together.