Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Abilities

    The next day, the closed bedroom door was opened, and Yun Luxing went downstairs happily: "Qi Fengmian, I have successfully evolved!"

    Yun Luxing originally thought that this evolution would be very difficult, but she didn't expect that when she held the spar in her hand She fell asleep when she started smoking.

    When she wakes up, she finds her body light and refreshing, which is the manifestation of evolutionary success. But Yun Luxing still doesn't know what his power is.

    The states of power users after successful evolution are different. Some people find their power after the evolution is completed, such as nature, wind and water. They can quickly detect the fluctuation of power and control it.

    And some abilities, such as alienation abilities, have to be explored slowly in the follow-up practice. Unlucky people may have to fumble for a long time to know their power type.

    Although Yun Luxing doesn't know her power yet, she is very happy as long as her evolution is successful. She opened the door and wanted to share the joy with Qi Fengmian, but found that the other party did not strictly guard the door of her room as he said.

    There was a sound from downstairs, Yun Luxing supported the railing, stuck out his head and glanced, and found that Qi Fengmian was squatting on the icy marble floor, with a pile of wood placed beside him, doing something in his hands.

    Yun Luxing didn't take it to heart, she felt that Qi Fengmian should be doing something to strengthen the house.

    She happily went downstairs and shared her joy with Qi Fengmian. The other party was taking a break from his busy schedule. He squinted at Yun Luxing who was jumping around, raised his eyebrows and said, "I'm still alive." His tone was frivolous, and there seemed to be some regret in his words.

    Yun Luxing: ... If it wasn't for the second person here, she really wouldn't want to continue talking to Qi Fengmian, a neurotic.

    Yun Luxing began to miss her patient who was alive and well. She didn't speak for a while, and Qi Fengmian asked casually, "What power is it?"

    Yun Luxing wilted. She shook her head, lowered her voice, and whispered, "I don't know yet. I have to look for it." After thinking about it

    , Yun Luxing was a little worried. Qi Fengmian's abilities evolved earlier than hers, and it seems that their strength has improved a lot, and she still doesn't know her abilities.

    She sighed and said, "I can't find the ability all the time? Then how can I improve the ability?" In addition to absorbing crystals, the main way to improve the ability is in the process of using the ability. steadily increased.

    Qi Fengmian glanced at the frowning little girl, couldn't help rubbing her face, and coaxed her in a soft voice: "Don't worry, take your time."

    He split a piece of wood and said, "There are still a few bottles in the refrigerator. Yogurt is a gift to congratulate Xiaoluzhu on her successful evolution. You can take it out and drink it now." Although Qi Fengmian did not specify the source of the yogurt, Yunluxing knew that the other party must have searched for her specially.

    Qi Fengmian has been busy strengthening the house and storing materials recently. The materials he brought back are basically practical and easy to store, and yogurt, a food with a short shelf life, was specially prepared for Yunluxing.

    In order to improve his strength before the monsters counterattack, and to avoid future threats, while searching for supplies these two days, Qi Fengmian has to look around for a hiding villa.