Chapter 1

" Nhuu I'm really sorry. I just couldn't stop myself " he said softly and hugged me.

" I've forgiven you. It's just you who keeps doing this " I hugged him back and immediately received a kiss on my right cheek.

He faced me with a smile and entered the fitting room to prepare for his event today.

It's a good thing that he stopped apologizing.Yesterday he was complaining that I might sulk with him because of what happened last night at his concert.

He was angry with me before he went home.He raised his voice at me because of the gift from his new drama partner. He held it for me before the program started and I put it aside because I was getting ready to go home.When I was about to pick it up I forgot where I put it so he got angry.

It's not my first time seeing him like that but that was the first time he hurt me.I couldn't do anything but to look at him and calm him down. Even though he had already hurted me that time, I didn't tell him about that.

" Are you okay now? " Sab asked and looked at my wrist which is still bruised to this day because of the tightness of Zee's grip that night.

I just smiled at her and nodded in response.

" Doesn't he still remember what he did to you " she whispered to me and looked around.

" It doesn't matter anymore.He already apologized so that's fine with me." I said but she suddenly left me here.

I followed her and saw James who was about to go together but suddenly turned to a room and beckoned to me before going inside.

I was wearing an oversized hoodie jacket so no one noticed my few cuts and bruises.

" Nunew let's go inside.Zee is still a long time..later we will leave." said P'aof.

A few minutes passed and they had to leave to go to the event place so they said goodbye together.Zee hugged him before getting into the car and waved to say goodbye.

" See you later Nhuu!! " he said before closing the car door.

We are here in P'aof's house because we have to shoot for domundi play but it was postponed because we also can't complete it because there are individual events.

They say that we will stay here even if there is no shooting so that the domundi boys can fully bond again.We will be here for a few days, so I have to go home later to get more things.

" Let me go with you later, New, when you get home." Yim said and teasingly looked at Nat who was fixing his hair.

When Nat heard that he immediately turned around.

" I want to go too, jelly." he said and was waiting for the answer.

I watched him from head to toe..he was dressed and it was only a matter of time before he left for his event.

" Maybe you forgot that you have an event today so you can't go with them.Maybe next time when your schedule is clear." P'aof reminded him so his expression was a bit sad.

" That's fine.Don't frown there, next time you'll be with me." I said with a smile and hugged him to make him smile.

" Take care on the flight.Come back immediately."

I thought he was about to leave the room but he came too close to me.

" Buy us food tonight." he whispered and grinned.

" You're treat!! " jelly added before going out.

I fixed my hair and took my cellphone.I just waited for Yim to take his bag from the room.
We just said goodbye to the other staff who were also at home with us and went straight to the car.It's a big house and there are plenty of rooms so it's not a problem if there are many people staying.