Chapter 13

Nunew's POV

We're going to P'aof's house because that's the place he said.I forgot the way to get there but P'aof sent me the address so I'm sure that I can find it.

" ~ Twinkle twinkle little star ~ " Khyle sang while stomping his feet.

" ~ How I wonder what you are ~ " They have been singing songs since we left.They are about to use up the ones they have mastered.

" Khlyde who do you love more, daddy or Kuya Khyle?" I looked at him in the mirror because he was in the back and in the middle.He thought for a few seconds before answering.My smile didn't disappear because of his cuteness.

" Daddy and Khyle ~ " Khyle and I looked at each other and grinned.

" Put your glasses on.We're getting close to uncle na ~ " he immediately followed.Even if he is slow to do it..I can't resist his cuteness.

They are only one year old but they are already able to handle other things and tasks by themselves.I don't know why but maybe it's because when I always leave, they are already being taught by Mom especially my Kuya.

As for me, when I know they really can't do it yet I don't make them do it.Little by little, I teach them especially Khyle because when his twin sees him..they will also what he's doing.They learn quickly but I'm not forcing them to do it if I really think they can't.

" Daddy I can't wear my sunglasses." I looked back because of what I heard.

I saw him just holding it and innocently examining it.

" I will do it for you later baby."

" Wait me okay? I will open the door."

I saw P'aof in front of a big house so I just parked on one side. I just fixed my hair and went down.

" Good afternoon."

" So handsome!! " I just greeted them and turned around to open the car door for the twins.

" Khyle just behave okay? Don't be too naughty..give them a kiss on the cheeks first." I fixed his clothes and his wearing glasses before sending him to their behavior.

At first I wondered why he wasn't walking yet..I remembered that I taught them not to immediately talk to people they don't know.

" Khlyde let's go." he was just waiting for me to open the door and he took off his seatbelt on his own.

They held both of my hands and I immediately felt them hiding behind me.

" Say hello to them now.They are my friends so don't be shy." P'aof approached them and kissed them on the cheek.

They both looked at me and their eyes seemed to be asking if the people in front of them were kind so I nodded to them as an answer.Khlyde hugged P'aof so the other one followed.

" They're so cute Nunew." said P'kla and also came to it.

" Let's go inside.Have you eaten yet? I ordered our food." P'aof said to us and picked up Khlyde while P'kla was on the other side.

I just followed them while looking at my cellphone.Yazher called but I didn't answered it. I just sent him a message and asked why he was called.

" Nong New!! How are you now!? You are so handsome." a staff member said to us.

" This is my son everyone!! He's so cute, right? " the others inside laughed at what P'kla told them.

" Hi, good afternoon New." I immediately greeted P'Jimmy and P'Tommy who were in the kitchen.