Last Chapter

I just smiled while watching Hia who is now in front of me.My tears are still unstoppable because of how much I feel at this time.I did not expect that the concert they have been preparing for a long time is not only for our fans but also for me.

" I know that until now you still have a grudge against me because of our fight the other day and that's the reason why we ignored each other.."

" I want to say sorry for that because I didn't respect your opinion about what will be our performance today."

" We still fought over the songs that were chosen but in the end your choice is the one that followed.Maybe that's how it really is when you love a person so much, you can't refuse him for what he wants."

" I want to tell you now in front of this many people.."

" That I will do everything just to make you happy.I promise that I will make up for all the things I missed to do to you before."

I looked around for a moment with Hia and I that's when I realized that I wasn't the only one crying at that time because even the fans and our companions here on stage were also wiping their tears while smiling and taking pictures of us here in the middle.

" Although arguments have been part of our journey.."

" I will never get tired of choosing you as my better half, my love.I would rather to be you who's always be the right one for both of us than the exchange of ignoring each other for a few days."

" I won't let happen to us again to be separated."

" And when the right time comes for us to be one..I will not hesitate to kneel before and ask you to marry me."

The whole area was filled of noise because of the screams of the fans after Hia said that right in front of me and my children including Mom who was now smiling and also slightly surprised.

- P'Max is Calling -

While I was watching our concert on my cellphone, P'Max's name suddenly appeared there so I immediately answered his call.

" Where are you?"

" Zee and I are here outside..can you open the door for us?"

He also turned off the call so I quickly and carefully got out of the bed because the twins might wake up.I got down immediately and went straight to the door to open it for the two of them.

" Where are we? I told you to take me to Nhuu, not here ~ "

" I want to see him now, Max ~ " Hia said with his eyes closed as P'Max pulled him by the hand.

It's like he's just pulling something because of the looks of the two of them now.

When he saw me, he immediately signaled for help.

" What happened to both of you?" I asked him in surprise and then helped him stand up this drunk man.

" It's just he drunk too much alcohol, that's why this happened." he explained breathlessly.

I took Hia from him and helped to stand.

" I don't want to sleep at your house."

" I want to see Nhuu..I miss him already ~ "

" I-including our children ~ "

I just winced at what Hia said while P'Max just shook his head at what he's seeing.

" You're with Nhuu now." he said to Hia and looked at me.

" You take care of him.I have to leave because Nat is looking for me at home."