Chapter 24

After what happened between Hia and I earlier in the dressing room, I didn't go back there again.I just distracted myself talking to the twins when Mom called me because she said my children was missing me already.

" Let's go home now, guys." P'aof promised to us before getting into the car.

He was sitting in front of me next to the driver.One by one they boarded and sat in the seats they wanted.Jelly and P'Max were on my right while Hia was on my left.

" Nhuu." Hia called weakly.

He tried to hold my hand but I immediately moved it away.I also moved a little further away from him.Jelly noticed that so he immediately stared at James who was sitting behind us.

My cellphone rang so I looked to see who texted me.It was just Yazher..he said he was at our house now with the twins.

" Are you guys that tired? You're all so quiet there." P'aof asked noticing that we were very quiet inside and unlike our usual conversation while on the flight.

When he noticed that no one answered, he looked at us in the mirror in front of him.

" Is there something wrong? "

" They're just getting nervous and excited at the same time that's why nong's are quite." P'Max answered him.

Jelly looked at me and I immediately just smiled to him.

I just closed my eyes to sleep for a while. Hia's looks at me also made me feel bad. He tried to hold me by the hand but couldn't even apologize for what he did.

I'm sure he knows that I don't want to be yelled at every time we talk or fight because I feel like my self-esteem and confidence in myself is getting more lower.

We shouldn't have come to this point, we can both just ignore it because it's a very small problem but we've managed to put our temper first even if our concert is tomorrow.

Fast Forward

" I'll go to my room first, P'aof."

" Are we not going to eat together? " he immediately asked while arranging the plate on the table.

" I'm just going to sleep for a while.I'm feeling a little bad." P'aof came to me and touch me with his palm on my forehead and neck.

I can feel the looks of James and Hia on me who are now in the living room where we are just a little away from them.

I just took my jacket that was hanging on the bench and walked up the stairs.I heard P'aof scream and asked P'kla if they still had medicine here at home.

On the way up, I took my cellphone from my pocket and immediately called Mom to say hello to them and my children.

* Son, how are you there? *

* Here they are.They've been waiting for your call.*

After Mom said that, they also appeared on the cellphone screen.The twins was waving at me while huddling with Mom that I could hardly see her face now.

" How are my babies there? you're not that naughty to grandma and grandpa, right?"

* No, son.Your brother is here so we have an assistant.*

" Have you eaten yet? "

* Just finished.Are you? *

I didn't answer right away because I was still thinking twice about what I was going to say.I wanted to say that I haven't yet but I didn't want them to worry but I also didn't want to answer that I had already eaten because I could lie to her again.Even now I can't show my whole face to them because my looks was so tired.