Chapter 10

Author's POV

Even though it was difficult for Nunew to leave the country and leave his friends, he still went ahead with it.Because it was all for them and he only thought that Zee needs to fulfill the wishes of his family to build a family that thinks he is not the one for it.

After some time, as the youngest said..the maid arrived at their house before sunrise.

P'aof woke up early and it wasn't long before the men came out of their rooms one after the other.Sad and disappointed faces appeared in the morning of the whole house.

And regarding their knowledge..they were still looking for Nunew yesterday that he is on his way to his destination and has already left their country and no one here knows that.

When their minds were fully awakened, they began to organize themselves to go to Nunew's house, hoping to talk and see him.

Because of Zee's longing to see her beloved, she put aside the problems in her mind and couldn't wait to go to her boyfriend's house.

Fast Forward

The maid left the house carrying the letter that Nunew had left on the table to give to the people outside.

" Good morning to all of you." it greets them.

" Is Nong New there..can we talk to him?" the maid shook her head and grabbed the paper from her uniform pocket.

" He left a while ago.Didn't he tell you? He left a letter for me to give to P'zee." Zee nervously took it from him.

" Where did you go? Did he say the name of the place." he asked after getting the letter.

" No,but I think he followed his family.I'm the only one left here at home." they thanked the woman and got back in their car.

Dear Hia,

I'm leaving for good.I wrote this before I left home. I know our last moment together was not good..I want to apologize for leaving you.
Please don't blame yourself for what happened because I was the one who made the mistake.
I couldn't give you your dream. I didn't think at first that what we have is not forever.
I was so caught up in the promises and happy moments we both had that I didn't notice that I wasn't really good enough for you. Because your family's wishes are different from mine. I know that this letter is not enough for all the things you did for me but..thank you so much because you loved me so much.For giving your time and attention.I'm also thankful because in the end you become true to your feelings..it brought me a mixture of joy and pain but it was so much fun when it happened to me. You take care of the rest of our friends. I couldn't say goodbye to them.
Take care of yourself because I'm not there by your side anymore.
Maybe it's gonna be too long since we will meet again so I hope when that happens you've already fulfilled your dream.

If you are still reading this now....

I'm so happy because I met you and became a part of my life.

I have one last request for you and I hope you will do it freely and happily.

Please don't look for me anymore. I have finished everything with us and to the agency, so I hope you will receive it right away.

I know it's hard to do but I know you can do it.

Remember that I love you very much.

It's up to you to explain to Ma and Pa if they ask. Any excuse is fine with me, I won't know about that anyway.

Be strong for yourself.

We can do this for our family.

I'm sorry if I have to leave you.

I love you so much but..

Let's be free and start our new life without the presence of each other.
Loving you continuously,
Nunew

Along with the tears falling in the eyes of the young man left, P'aof accepted Nunew's last chat which also contained a message for him.

My Dear Papa,

Perhaps you already know about my departure and have received the letter from our housekeeper. It would be up to you to give Hia a tight hug if you ever see him crying. The same goes for the rest of us there..your hug is the one I will surely miss the most because even then I feel that you are true in the love you always gave to us.
On our last night at your house..I promised you that I wouldn't leave or go to far away places.I'm sorry if I broke that..I'm sorry if I was cowardly to face you.It wasn't easy for me but I continued because I'm very tired an exhausted.
I hope you can understand how I feel after the problems and what happened to both of us.

I'm very thankful to all of you because you accepted me into your family.

And thank you very much because you were one of the ways why we both met and got to know each other. I don't have any regrets while I was with you.. I was happier and more satisfied because of you.

You're the best manager ever.

Till we next meet each other!!

Your cute son,
Nunew

Max and Net greeted Zee with a hug when he entered the house.There he cried again because of the very painful news they received.The thought that Nunew would be able to talk and be with them will never gonna happen again and it brought double pain to all of them who were hoping.

Nat and Sab's tears also flowed when they found out about the departure of their best friend.Everyone couldn't believe what happened and their faces showed sadness.

Zee couldn't stop crying and remembered the day that he and the man he love were still happy together.The next thing he felt was a regret when he realized what he had done to deceive that man.

He kept asking himself why he did that.How dumb he is to make an angel like him cried and suffered from the pain that he caused.How can he let himself do all that thing to the one he really loves the most..who did nothing but to love, understand and take care of him even though the boy has currently suffering from him.

And now that the boy got tired and has completely let him go..the only thing he can do is to cry all the time until he accepts what happened.Only in the pictures and memories the man he loves so much will remain and be remembered.

Praying that the day Nunew gave him one more chance to return and make up for all the sins and betrayals he committed there.But it's too late and it won't happen again because the damages have been done and it causes so much pain to the boy.

They all need to accept what happens as soon as they can.Fulfill Nunew's last wish for them and start again without him by their side.

Is this the end of their everything?

Will they be able to not look for the boy and just put him out of their minds?

A happy or painful ending??

__________

Author's Note:

That's it for today..hope you'll like it!!

Thank you!!🍁🦋🖤