Chapter 18

I'm going to P'aof now to visit them.I'm with Zee and the twins were left with Yazher..they're at home now and busy watching something.We left this afternoon because he has a shooting in the morning and just passed by to the house.He can't say anything when I left Khyle and Khlyde with him because they didn't want to let him go either.

I just went out again after being sick. We were at home all day yesterday because we couldn't go anywhere especially in public places.

" Will they be okay there? " he asked suddenly in the middle of our flight.

" You mean the twins? Of course, they have Yazher on their side." I said while talking on the phone.

" Are you worried? Or being jealous again? " I added as I felt the inside of the car quiet down.

" D-do you like him? " he asked gently.

I shook my head and then gave him a wide smile.

" We're just friends so don't worry."

" Does he just think of you as a friend too? "

* Please hurry up Nhuu because I still have a date.* I replied to Yazher who was just chatting and was still complaining before I presented the cellphone to Zee to make him believe.

" See? He's already dating someone now."

" I just don't want to lose you again. I really can't take it anymore if that happens." he said softly and then snorted slightly.

I can't help but smile because of his looks.

Before I got out of the car, I quickly gave him a kiss on his right cheek which immediately made his face and ears turn red.

" Let's go. I have a surprise for them." When I said that, I grinned and got out of the car and then waited for him to get off.

He was the one who opened the door and let me go in first.Nat immediately greeted us when they saw us.I think most of them are here because there are things and food in the living room.

" Are you feeling better now because of Doctor Zee, hmm? " I frowned because of Sab's question while looking at me stupidly.

" P'aof!! Zee and Nunew is here!! " shouted their other companions inside and ran upstairs.

" Are we going to wander now? " Sab happily asked as she accompanied us on our way to the living room.

" Tch. He can't.. " Zee immediately objected upon hearing this.

" Selfish!! " Sab answered him like a child.

" You're right..the guard is with him so it won't be allowed." James snapped from one side.

" I'm the first before some of you." they were shocked when Zee told them that.

" How are you? Are you feeling well? " I greeted P'aof who had just come down and it looks like they were doing some work because they still had papers in their hands.

" I just wanted to tell you something.I won't be long either because my children is waiting me on our home.Mom and Dad returned to France for some emergency." I said.

" Is that so? Do you want us to talk here or just the two of us? "

" Ahmm.. " I looked around and all their attention was on us.

" Is it something serious? " Zee asked and seemed to be waiting for what I would say.

I took a deep breath before taking a brown envelope from my bag that contained the contract they offered me.