Chapter 23

Hia and I just finished bathing the twins.We are here in the room busy cleaning it.We took a long time on our way here earlier because of the traffic so we are just now taking care all of this.Even though Kuya came home first, he didn't really manage to clean.

The twins will sleep in Dad's room first while we are not done here.Another reason why we are cleaning late at night is that Mom and Hia have been talking since we arrived.

" Are you sleepy? " Hia asked me while he's fixing our bed.

" It looks like you're the one who's sleepy there.You've been yawning for a while." I said to him when I saw him lying down.

Maybe he was tired from the flight and talking to Dad earlier.When I folded the few clothes we brought home, I immediately joined him on the bed.I can't sleep yet because I still have to bring the siblings up here.

" I miss you." he said softly.

I hugged him when I got close to him and rested my head on his chest.Every breath he took was deep and his heart was beating very fast.

" Why is your heart beating so fast? Hmm? " I looked at him who now had his eyes closed and was hugging me tightly.

" Maybe, it's because of you? "

We smiled at the same time and then looked at each other.He seemed really sleepy.I broke away from our embrace and fixed the bed for the two before I picked them up.

" Where are you going? "

" I will pick up the two in the room downstairs." I promised that he immediately got out of bed.

" I'll go with you."

I just nodded to him then left our room.It was quiet downstairs so they must have fallen asleep.Hia and I went straight and knocked on their door.

" Dad.." I called here while knocking.

After a few seconds, it also opened slowly.Mom came up to us yawning and she immediately smiled when she saw us.

" They are already sleeping soundly, son.Are you going to pick them now? They might wake up..it's late."

Mom opened the door a little more so that we could see the twins who were already sound asleep.Next to them was Dad who was still busy patting them on the shoulder even though he was also very sleepy.

" They seem to miss you a lot." I looked at Mom and she smiled.

" Really? We missed them so much too, anyway."

" It's better to go upstairs so you can rest.Your concert is very close, so you should spend the free time you have on sleeping."

" Get some sleep now.You two are leaving early tomorrow." Mom promised to both of us.

" Then we will go back to our room now."

" Goodnight, Mom." I said goodbye to him and hugged him.

He also kissed me on the cheek before breaking away from the hug.

" Goodnight, my son."

" Goodnight, Zee." Mom also approached Zee and hugged her.

" Goodnight, Ma."

I just looked at Dad and the twins again before we went upstairs.We said goodbye to Mom again and walked together to our room.

" Hia."

" Wait.." I stopped here when we got inside because he immediately laid me on the bed and then came on top of me.