Chapter 16

I woke up to the rays of the sun hitting my face from the window.I tried to stand up from my bed but I immediately fell again because I felt so hot and dizzy..it's like I have an headache.

Even if I am half asleep, I managed to looked around and just now noticed that I was in bed when I woke up but the twins were no longer beside me.I forced myself to sit up and opened my eyes completely.

While looking at the surrounding, I felt someone holding my right hand from one side so I looked to see who it was.At first, I thought it was Yazher but I was wrong because it turned out that it is Zee who was fast asleep while curled up on the bed.

" Zee.. " I called him.He immediately faced to my side when he heard me.

" How are you feeling? Does something hurting to you? " he asked immediately and gently touched my forehead and neck.

So that's why last night I felt bad because I'm going to get sick.This is the one worst thing I don't want to happens to me because I can't get close to my children.

" I'm fine..just a little dizzy. Why are you still here? What time is it * cough * maybe they're looking for you." He took the glass of water from the table and made me drink it.

" I just waited for you to wake up to make sure you feel better than last night " he said and frowned at me.

Mom entered the room with a tray of food and medicine on the side.

" I'll go first." Zee said politely and bowed.

" Thank you for coming and taking care of Nunew." after it came out..Mom handed me the food.

" How are you feeling? Do you know that last night you had a very high fever until this morning? Zee went to the room to say that you were so hot and crying."

" Zee picked you up from there and laid you on your bed.We were very worried about you earlier, especially my grandchildren. Zee didn't even sleep because he was taking care of you." she added.

If only I had gotten dressed right away last night, I wouldn't be sick today.It's a lucky because my schedule is clear for a few days.

" Just a little rest and I'll be fine again." I said and took a bite of food.

" Just rest there for now. I'll take care of Khyle and Khlyde..drink a lot of water to reduce the headache. You're tiring yourself too much." I smiled and nodded to her.She also came closer then hugged me and kissed me on the head before leaving me here inside.

When I finished eating, I stood up on the bed even if my body was heavy and closed the curtain because the light coming from outside is hurting my eyes.

After I returned to the bed, I also took the medicine that Mom brought for me earlier.

Zee's POV

I got out of the car and Max greeted me with a hug.I also saw others who were in the garden and were busy taking pictures.

" Where did you sleep last night? Why did you come home just now?" P'aof asked openly.

" Because we were overtaken by heavy rain. I was not able to return because it was already dark on the road and the wind was still strong." I calmly explained to him.

" Didn't Nunew come with you today? They told Nong Nat that they made a good deal last night so I thought he would come here right away with you." while he was saying that I was busy texting my friend who is a doctor.

I just sent him New's address and also informed his Mom that someone will come to their house to check Nunew's feeling..maybe the guard won't let him into their village.