Chapter 6

Warning 18+ [ Contains of Short Sexual Activities and Matured Content ]

We closed our eyes together and waited for our lips to touch each other.I don't know what my family will call to me when they find out that I am here to my weakness again.

I felt one of his hands holding my back while his other hand was holding my neck. Hia's kisses are getting deeper so I can't stop myself from wrapping my two hands around his neck.

" Uhmm.."

The only thing that came out to me when he put his tongue inside my mouth while still continuing to kiss me as if he didn't want to let me go.

He stopped for a moment and then looked at me.Our eyes met as we caught our breath at the same time.

He touched my lips with his thumb.

" I miss these sweet lips of yours." he said seductively while smiling.

I couldn't answer because he immediately kissed me again.We felt each other's warmth at the same time while walking to the bed.He slowly separated from me and carefully laid me on the bed.

" Tell me if you're not okay with it,Nhuu?" he asked while he was on top of me.

I nodded in response to him.He sat on me to remove his clothes.

Things are happening fast and it seems like no one wants to stop us both.He kissed me deeply and pressed his body closer to me.I couldn't stop myself from making any sound because of the heat I felt.

Little by little he lifted my clothes while his lips still didn't part from me.He touched my body from top until he reach my stomach..he gently touch it and all I can feel is to tickled and a reason to be in heat more.

He helped me sit down and voluntarily removed my clothes.He just threw it to one side and kissed me again on the lips down to my neck.

" H-hia." I couldn't finish what I was going to say when he started kissing and sucking my nipple.

He came back to my side and sucked that too. I also felt his tongue while his hand was busy touching the other parts of my body.

" Hia don't leave a mark there.Uhmm.." I mumbled because he only pressed the suction even more.

" You sounds so good."he said and smiled to me.

I pushed him to one side to switch places. I pressed my body against him even more as I came over him.He observed my naked body and seemed to be waiting for what I would do next.

I pulled him to sit and immediately our lips met.At the same time as our kisses, he also spontaneously moved our own tongues into each other's mouths.

" Hmmm..Nhuu." he muttered as I simultaneously pressed my body against him and stroked his back with my hands.
I pulled out his hair and looked up because of the goodness and heat I felt as he licked my nipple one after another.

I looked at him first before I kiss his neck down to his chest and stomach too.

" Shit.Uhmmm." Hia mumbled softly while holding my head tightly.

I smiled a little because of that so I slowly licked and sucked his nipples.He bite his lips when I did that while his eyes is close.

" You're so good at this."he said in a husky tone and start unbottoning the pants of me while we're busy kissing hard each other.

" Uhmmm..Hia." I moaned when he touch my private part.

I heard his little smirks and was about to remove my pants when suddenly my phone rings.