Chapter 19

Warning 18+ [ Contains of Sexual Activities and Matured Content ]

It's getting late at night so I need to put my kids to bed.We're leaving early tomorrow and I want them to have much energy.

" Khyle, call Khlyde and we'll go to bed." he was busy watching TV in the living room.We had just finished eating dinner and Zee was looking after the other one in the garden.

" We will sleep to a new room? So exciting!!" he said jumping and running to where his brother was.

I have to change them into pajamas because they are not comfortable when they leave.I was going to call Yazher to bring them here because it is too dark on the road and it is dangerous..I will just ask Zee first if only the orders arrive quickly here at their place.

" Daddy!! " Khlyde called while running to me then hugged me after..Zee held Khyle by the hand and entered the house together.

" Let's go to our new room!! " Khyle enthusiastically invited one.

" Wait..can you drive me first to the nearest clothing store here in your area? Maybe they won't be able to sleep in what they are wearing now." he immediately shook his head so I looked at him in surprise because of his answer.

" It's already late so--"

"Fine, I will just call Yazher to bring some clothes for my twins." I said gruffly to him and walk away in front of the three of them.

I was telling him earlier on our way here then now he will say it's night and it's dangerous to go out.Since he doesn't know how it feels to have a child, that's why he's acting like that.

* Are you serious!!? * Yazher shouted on the other line.

" When did I not take my twins seriously? "

* But it's so far to go there.*

" So you're not going? " I said threateningly.

* Don't let your temper prevail.Go back inside again. *

I looked at my cell phone in annoyance when he cut the call without even answering my question.I just went back inside and looked for the two.

" Khyle!!? "

" Khlyde!!? " I called them because I couldn't see them down here.

I went upstairs because maybe Zee was with them and was walking around the upper part of the house.

" Both of you need to sleep now, okay? We're leaving again tomorrow and you need to wake up early and not stay up late." I heard Zee say and I think he was talking to the two.

" Are we going to uncle's home tomorrow? "

" That's a surprise, of course.So you should go to bed right away so we can leave early tomorrow." after opening the door, I saw them lying on a bed while Zee was sitting at their side.

I opened the door completely and when I entered the room..it opened to me the full of children's designs around it.There are glass cabinets where you can see the cute clothes inside, various toys arranged on one side, a floor with soft sheets that look like they were made for a child and lots of other utensils and food.

" Tada!! Daddy Zee prepared all of this for us!! " Khlyde said loudly but still remained in his place.

Zee came to me and then hugged me tightly.

" I know you've been thinking bad about me a while ago when I didn't agree to go out.I've prepared everything and I want to surprise you with the kids."