Chapter 2

Morning came but Hia was still not here in our room.

I asked P'aof where he was and he said that he stayed at his condo because the place of their event was closer there.

" Didn't he tell you? " he asked me while preparing the food he was eating now.

" W-well, maybe I was sleepy that's why I kind of forgot." he didn't really say..I didn't even feel anything last night.

" Today is the interview of him and Piah together on National TV, will you watch it? "

I'll just check it on twitter later.I should attend my class this morning.

Two hours had passed....

My class ended a while ago and I'm in my room now.I just finished taking a shower.I'm the only one here in our room..Hia has gone straight to their event.

* Ting * * Ting * * Ting *

I received notifications one after the other so I immediately took out my cellphone to see what it was.

Instagram
Zee.pruk shared a photo and reels.

Twitter
Zee at today's event

Trending for you
#ZeeiahhereinSokor
#ZeeandPiahinChat

I immediately clicked on that and read the fans' tweets.Most of the acc's were named Zeeiah which came from the two's name.

There is no problem with that.In fact, I hope so because they already have a lot of fans even though their series is over.

" We did so many unscripted kisses and improvised the other scenes." - Zeepruk

" I'm getting shy now because you said it to them." - Piah

" Oii!! She's blushing." - MC

" But Zee this is not your first time to do that (improvised scenes and unscripted kiss) right? " - MC

" Ohh, right.But this one is the best and my favorite." - Zee pruk

" I want to work with her again but in a long day.Today is almost 1 month and I just miss her-- "

" Oi!! " - MC

" HAHAHA and other actors krub."

I read it again and I even played the video to make sure if he really said those words.

I was going to turn off my phone after I saw that tweet but a new notification popped up on my screen.I clicked it to see what it is about because my name was tagged on it too.I thought it would be us but I'm wrong.

It was them again.Their unscripted kisses and even the off-cam of them giving a smack of kiss each other.

Isn't that too much, Hia??

Is this the reason why he doesn't talk to me? Is it because he is happier to be with her? Is that why he is so eager to attend the events of the two of them?

" Nunew!! Have you seen it? " Yim asked breathlessly along with Sab..they still had bananas on their mouth and hurriedly looked at their cellphones.

Does it really have to be the same!!?

I just looked at them for a moment and turned away.

I can not do it..

Even though many people there say that it's just for work.It's even more painful because it seems like they're giving a motive.Yes..I'm very unprofessional even in my state when I think about it now but they can't take me away from thinking about something.