Chapter 7

It's almost time to go home and our whole class was noisy again.We just always complain but we all finished our reports.

" Nunew I sent you mine."

" Mine too, just look at it."

" Wait.. here's mine."

I just nodded to them because of the noise inside.

" Go home guys."

" Here's my report please pass it on!! And this belongs to our mysterious classmate!!" he said hurriedly while handling me their printed reports.

" You might forget mine so here it is!!"

" Just put it on the front table." I pointed to the table but they still forced me.

" He said to the front table!!" Yim shouted behind us.

They immediately took it from me and put it there.Rushing out of the room and I was left holding my chest because of the shock.

" Let's go home together Nhuu." he asked as if nothing had happened.

I first sent our reports to sir and arranged the papers on his table so that it wouldn't be a mess when he took them here.

" So how are you and P'zee now? You seem to be doing better than the last few days." he said when we got into the car.

" We're fine." I answered in low energy.

" It's always been like that.Maybe you've gone through the cuteness again so you're settling right away." he asked and laughed even more.

I didn't answer him and just drove away.

He didn't ask about the two of us anymore so we just stayed silent in the car until we got home.

" P'aof were here." we said when we entered the house.

" Just rest first for a while and we will eat."

I dressed in my home clothes and immediately went downstairs.

" Nong New, did you talk to P'zee earlier? He said he was going home too but he's still not here until now."what he said caught my attention.

Didn't he say he had an event today?

" Didn't you go to his event?" I asked again. The staff looked at me wonderingly.

" Is it the event he and Piah had? It didn't go through.I told him last night." he explained.

" He said that I should wait for him here after his event."

" Is that so? Okay, maybe he's coming too because he didn't even tell P'aof where he was going."

Where did he go? He's just the only waiting here.The others are obviously impatient and sleepy even in front of the dining room.

I tried to call Hia but he didn't answer.I also checked my messages to see if there was even one from him.I didn't receive anything so I checked on IG and that's it.My convo with Sab appeared on my cell phone so I pressed it.I even looked at her before seeing it..she is now sitting on the sofa and she looks very bored.

- Sab -

" Are we going to wait a few more hours just for him? Zee seems to have forgotten again so don't get your hopes up."

Under that chat, he sent a screenshot from Piah's ig post 2 minutes ago..a picture of the two of them watching the sea side.I watched it for a few more seconds until I accepted that our time would be wasted if we waited for him here.