Chapter 9

Nunew's POV

I decided to just follow my family there so that I can really rest and be away from what I know will happen next.I don't know if P'aof has told others about leaving the agency and if he has found out everything yet.

I took my phone and opened my convo with P'aof to type my goodbye to them.I couldn't tell them anymore because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to continue everything.

I will spend an hour that I should have slept thinking about what I will say.Then I will send it when I am sure that I am on the plane.

As time goes by..I can't help but feel sad while writing.Tears have also fallen on the paper I'm writing on and my eyes are blurry.

- Kuya is Calling -

* Why are you still awake? Your flight is early *

" I don't have time to sleep brother because of the ticket you bought." I complained to him.

I heard him laughing and it looked like they were all together there.

" Mom said..yesterday your contract with Domundi ended so I bought it from you. Grandma and Grandpa are waiting you here. I don't have anything to spend so I made your life easier." he continued so I just winced because they have planned it all.

" Alright..arrange your things to bring." I heard mom say on the other line. I said goodbye and went back to what I was doing.

I forced myself to finish it because I only had an hour and a half before leaving.I still had a lot of stuff that I couldn't put in my bag.I just held my breath because I didn't know where to start.

It's hard to leave suddenly..there's a lot more to take care of and it's a good thing I have a ticket because if I don't have one I won't leave.

" How are they? Will they miss me?" I whispered while playing with the ballpen.

" I didn't even get to say goodbye to you.." I took the picture frame of the five of us together Nat, Yim, James and Sab.

I slowly touched their faces so that at least I could see their smiles for the last time.

Nat's POV

" P'Max what will gonna happen to jelly and Pa?" I asked awkwardly as I lay with my back to him.

I've been worried about Jelly since none of us are answering the calls.

" They just need time to understand each other." he answered and sighed.

" Do you also know about her and Piah? That girl who will be the one with papa to have his own f-family?" I wiped the tears from my eyes and tried not to stutter in my words.

" Zee is my friend but I will never support him in such a thing.They are both important to us so if I had known before that Zee had a problem..I would have helped him in a good way and everything would not have reached like this." He answered me seriously and meaningfully.

" Whatever their decision and plan is, we must be ready and able to accept it.Right now everything is painful and difficult for both of them so we must be strong and strong again for them.It will not help if we also lean on and expect them especially in this situation." he smiled and came to me. He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tightly.

I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

___________

Nunew's POV

It's three o'clock in the morning so I'm here who's in a hurry moving to my room.I only fell asleep for a while and was still on the chair because I cleaned my room.I also called a maid to come here at least tonight before the day.

She has been working with us for a long time, so Mom entrusted the house to her until we got home.

* I called Yazher to pick you up there and take you to the airport.*

" Brother..make sure when I get there you'll not just going to order me around."

* Don't go.If you're just going to complain.*

" Bye.Yazher is here."

I hung up and went down to the room to open the gate for Yazher.

" What kind of trip did you have and suddenly left for nothing reason." he said sleepily to me.

" What kind of trip my brother has, right? He bought a ticket and then the flight was the next day when I saw it." I explained to him.

I let him into the house first and made coffee.I also went upstairs to put down my things.I wanted to help him because it was embarrassing to disturb him while he was having coffee and his feet were still up on the table.

" I'm just coming home and then you'll be leaving." he interrupted.

" Then come along..is that a problem?" I replied warningly.

When I put down my two suitcases and bag I texted our maid again to let her know that I will leave a note on the table and please give it to my friends who are coming later just in case.She will definitely be here soon because today is also the day of cleaning the house.I also bought other things for the house.

" Let's go?" I nodded to him with a heavy feeling.

He carried my suitcase in both hands while leaving the house.I looked inside of our house for a moment before closing it and following Yazher to the car.

The two of us were quiet during the flight.As we got closer to our destination I felt even more heavy.

I was just looking straight at the road while looking back at the happy memories that I made in almost three years with the whole Domundi and of course the person who made me feel true love and built more my character.

" Call me right away when you're there.Be careful.." he said and hugged me.

I thought we wouldn't cry when we arrived here but I was wrong..we are both crying now while hugging each other.

It's a very heavy feeling when you know that it will gonna be a long time when you both meet each other again.

We let go of the hug and I took the things from him.He just smiled very widely to me even though tears were dripping from his eyes.

When I had to leave, he grabbed my shoulder first.

" You'll be back right? " I nodded and hugged him tightly again.

I walked away sobbing.

Until we meet again.Thank you so much for the memories and the years we spent together.

_____________