Chapter 20

Nat's POV

I just woke up and P'Max and I are still here in our room hugging me tightly while still sleeping soundly.We fall asleep so late last night to practice for our concert.

" You wake up so early. " P'Max asked me yawning.

I just looked at him and nodded slightly.I was busy calling and texting Nhuu because he didn't answer his cellphone yesterday.It kept ringing but no one answering it.I have many chats and messages with him as well as missed calls but nothing yet.I asked P'aof and he said that he was at Papa Zee's house and spent the night there.

" Can we sleep again? I'm still sleepy." said the person next to me and then hugged me even tighter.

" We've been waiting downstairs for a while. Let's get up." I said softly here.

I sent several chats and even called him once hoping he would answer.

" I'm sure that person is already on the flight so don't worry about that.Maybe they're already talking to those people down there and we're the only ones not there."

" Those two didn't want to be late especially when it's P'aof who told them." I nodded at what he said and stopped using on using my phone.

" Let's see them or maybe we'll meet them there." He got up as soon as I separated from the hug and went straight to the cr to fix it.

Nunew's POV

I woke up because of the hot wind hitting my neck so I opened my eyes for a moment to see what it was.Even though it was against my heart to wake up, I forced myself to open one of my eyes and when I looked..I saw Hia's handsome face that was tightly closed around my neck while hugging me.

I smiled when he suddenly moved and tried to squeeze me.I carefully arranged his messy hair and put one of my fingers on top of his nose.

" Good morning, Hia." I greeted him softly even though I knew he was still asleep and couldn't hear what I was saying.

I looked around the room and stared at the ceiling for a moment.I remembered Khyle and Khlyde maybe they were already awake and waiting for me in their room.

" Hia.. " I called here to wake him up but when I looked at the clock my eyes widened.

" Shit! " I exclaimed when I saw that it was eleven o'clock at noon.

I immediately got up but before I could sit down, I started moaning in pain.This is what I'm saying..he was completely inserted his thing on me again.

Just last night, it happened again after almost three years.

" What's wrong? " Zee asked curiously even though his left eye was still closed.

" My ass hurts, f*ck." I moaned in response to him.

" It's because of what we did last night." I raised an eyebrow when he said that.

" I know it is."

" It's your fault..you didn't slow down." I complained while hugging his waist.

I went back to lying down while he was sitting and hiding my face behind his back.

" Massage? Do you want me too..? " he offered so I immediately gave him a pinch on the side.

He starting again.

" What will we gonna do now? We're four hours late." I asked here.

" I will just call P'aof to cancel the meeting."