Chapter 15

I seriously looked at my stylist who was behind them.She signaled that I should adjust my necktie and buttons of my polo shirt.I loosened it earlier when I entered the room.

" That's bad.We were going to invite you for lunch as a celebration for today."

" Thank you but I can't go today because my family is waiting for me." P'aof's little smile on his face disappeared. They must have noticed the different way I treat them now.

" Do we have any problems? Why don't you seem to be in the mood? You are very serious." I smiled slightly because I didn't want them to think that I wasn't interested in their offer.

" I think it's better that we don't have much communication with each other like before until I don't have any decision.I don't have anything yet because I realize that everything won't be good once I make a choice.I'm not saying this just for myself but for my twins too."

" It's not like I am used to be that can handle your fans which is my bashers until now.I now care about things that I know will ruin my name.I will never let go of everything once they fill me up me.I don't want my children to be affected by this just because of the fake information that comes out about me." after I said those things I smiled at them and then bowed slightly before leaving in front of them.

I just grabbed my phone on my pocket and texted my stylist while I was going to the parking lot where my brother was.

I don't want my heart to go back to them if the same thing happens.I'm sure I'll be the only one who will have a hard time again and will regret it in the end..this is better than increasing again and I know I'm not the only one who will be affected.

_____________

It's been two weeks since that happened and Yazher got home from work.The next morning, the news about me stopped.My brother said that they fixed it right away with P'aof.

" From Domundi agency!! " It's also been a few days since the delivery keep going back to us.

They always bring flowers, fruits and sometimes my favorite foods.I just experienced being coaxed by a big agency.. they just take Mom and once even requested the delivery boy to take Zee with him next time.

I'm quietly eating here with one leg up on the bench and watching movies on my cellphone. My kids aren't there because they went to the park. Fortunately, I don't have any events for a few days so I can relax with the twins.

" When do you plan to make a decision, son? It seems that it is true that they want to apologized to you.They have been waiting for you for three weeks and then you just eat there." she preached to me so I just got angry.

" Mom! " I complained like a child and stopped what I was watching for a moment.

"It's up to you. Later you'll realized that they got tired of doing these things and stop suddenly.It's not bad to go back to the people who caused you grief before..maybe this is the answer you've been waiting for. There's nothing wrong with trying again, son." she was busy slicing an apple and putting it in my bowl.

Suddenly my cellphone rang.

[ Reminder: Yuhsin Tower ]

I just looked at it and wondered if I should go or not. It was at that place that the five of us, Sab, Yim, Nat, and James, promised that we would always go there every year and on the date when we became friends.I haven't been there for two years and maybe they are the same.I'm probably not a part of their group anymore.Even though I'm back, they don't even talk to me or pay attention when we meet.Maybe I'm just having a good time because I am the only ones going there..maybe they have forgotten the place where we first shared stories, saw each other crying and promised that until the five of us are together, we will take care and protect each other.