Chapter 5

I woke up early to go home first.I just left a note on P'aof's door so they wouldn't worry.
I was holding my arm which was a bit painful because I chose to sleep on the sofa last night.

" How are you, son? Have you met? Did he say something or buy something to tell me?" Mom asked one after another, making my head even hotter.

" Can I please have a rest first Mom!? Just ask him!!" I answered annoyed.

I was surprised when he looked at me.I felt the way Dad and Kuya were looking at me, so I immediately apologized.

" I'm just asking you? Why are you angry? Is there a problem?" my mom asked in a calm tone.

" Sorry.I'm going to sleep now." I said and turned my back on them.

I immediately went to bed when I entered my room. I looked at the clock to see if I had a few more minutes to sleep.

" Didn't you and Yazher have an event today, why didn't you go home to P'aof's house?" my brother asked immediately after entering.

" I broke up with him last night." I said even if he's not asking for it. Kuya gave me a quick stare and started to play the guitar he got.

" It must be hard for the both of you, that's why you sympathized with mom like that earlier." he commented.

" I'm ready for this so there's no reason to be difficult about it."

" You cried, right?"

I stared at him for a few seconds and gave him a nod for an answer.

" What if..he abandons everything just to get you back?" I looked at my phone when it vibrated and Hia's text and chat appeared one after the other. He's asking me if we can meet and talk privately.

I turned it off and got up from my bed to get ready for the event.

" I'm sure you're the only one who likes it.."

" Ohh!! Maybe you don't want to do this too. It's just because of the anger and jealousy you feel that's why you pretend to be numb."

" Whose side are you really on, brother?" I complained to him.He covered his mouth and pretended to be surprised.

" I just found out that there is something like that!! Well, I'm on your side of course." he smiled mischievously.

" That's right there!! Pretend you're still taking sides!!" I let him go.

I just watched him walk out of the room while still looking at me and almost couldn't see his eyes because of his grin.

I just took a shower and fixed myself so I wouldn't be lazy.I was wearing only gray jogging pants and a t-shirt.They say that we can only talk at home, so there is no need to dress too formally and besides, we won't be with other people.

" Mom!! Dad!! Brother!! I'm going now." I shouted because they were in the kitchen.

" Have you eaten yet?" Mama appeared from somewhere.

" I'm still full.I'll eat later when I get home. I'm sorry if I get angry at you earlier.. I'm just not in my mood." I apologized to mom.

She held both of my hands and looked at me smiling.

" I understand you.As long as you're happy there, too.Just make sure you make the right decisions." he said while rubbing my cheek.

" Can I expect you to be home all the time now because your schedule is not that tight anymore? Your brother also told me that you and Zee are no longer together..is that true?" I faked a smile and then nodded at her.