Chapter 3

We heard the door open so I peeked a little to see who it was.

" Are you leaving? " Hia began to ask.

Yim and I looked at each other and I signaled him to go outside first.

" It's okay. You can both talk first." he said goodbye and slowly went out.

I just continued to organize my things.

" I'm asking you, Nhuu." he said.

I looked at him and it didn't last long either because I couldn't do it yet especially since all the things I heard from him earlier were still fresh in my mind.

He's definitely cheating on me..

" It's necessary." I answered him weakly and gave him a slight smile.

" How important is that and you can't seem to stop it."

" Even if someone stops me..I will still continue."

" *smirk* Is it because of earlier? We can talk about that why are you leaving? If I hadn't come here you wouldn't have told me." he said annoyed.

" Do you have a problem? Why don't you answer me?" he asked one after the other.

" I just felt like it's my fault Hia that I feel bad and choose to go home for the sake of everyone here." I am disgusted to answer this too.

" Are you sick enough for you to infect us here? You're too much for that." I was even more annoyed by his words.

I packed one of my bags and carried the other.

" I don't want to fight with you right now Hia..I was going to leave later but maybe it's better now than to add this to our fights." I said goodbye and went out of there.

" Do you want us to take you? " Sab's precinct that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

" I can't take it anymore."

" Let's just go through the back and please just tell P'aof that I'm leaving right away."

" Then you can come back when you're already okay because you have the last event this week with P'zee, so you should come back here right away." Him reminded to me.

I said goodbye to both of them and immediately started my car which was already outside the gate.

" Your so oa..oa..oa." Hia's words came to my mind again and again.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly because of the annoyance I felt.
He wasn't like that before but now he seems to be changing little by little.

" I didn't even get to say goodbye to them properly..annoying!!" I whispered with annoyance in my voice.

I drove home in a bad mood and my headache came with it.

_____________

At P'aof House.....

" Where are you two from?" a staff asked the two.

" Nhuu was taken outside." Sab replied.

The others looked at her in surprise because of what she said.

" Ohh, did he left already?" Yim nodded in response.

" I thought it was gonna be later?"

" I don't know either.Earlier, when I left him in the room with Hia..he said he would come home later in the afternoon but he came out with his things." Yim said long.